Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRoblems with boards?

Options
  • 10-10-2007 11:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

every time i open a different page i get the log in screen even though i already logged in, also a lot of the posts in all different sections they are a few days behind and i have to keep refreshing them to see the latest ones,.
    when i log in it usually says "page generated in __ seconds with 9 queries but lately it has 47 queries. I also have to refresh my inbox loads of times in order to see any PMs.
    Anyone know what the problem is with this?

cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sounds like your browser cache is all over the place.

If you're using Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options, and on the General tab, you'll have an option to delete your temporary internet files.

Try that, log in from here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin (ticking the remember me box) and see how you go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ive deleted them loads of times and i still get the same thing, i even tried it with a different laptop yesterday and it was still the same. I thought it would be more of a problem with the site or even my account based on it saying there was 9 queries with it when i log in. Im not very well up there when it comes to puters.,lol

cheers,

Advertisement