Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekkonkinkreet at IFI

Options
  • 10-10-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd let people here know that on the 27th of this month, the IFI are showing the recently released fantasy/adventure film Tekkonkinkreet.
    I coincidentally recently bought the DVD myself in Tower Records, and so far I've watched half of it. It goes without saying that this film is a mind-blowing experience, a visual feat, and a good break from today's slur of crap Japanimation. I must warn though, that despite its 12's age rating, it can get very violent at times, so no kids, right?
    Eseential viewing people, and how often does anime screen round' here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i found out about this when i was looking at paprika, have been anticipating it for a good while, looks mind blowing indeed, pity theres only one showing ! i only get to sleep in on sats !

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

coolies...Tekkonkinkreet was shown in the Fantasia film festival in montreal but i found out about it a day too late. Btw are you talking about 27th of november?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

No, I was on about this month. Oh, that was yesterday, lol.

Advertisement