Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bet taking its time to clear??? I know i've won

Options
  • 11-10-2007 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 39,381 ✭✭✭✭

I did a small accumalator on tonights soccer. Matches were fairly spread out, and were also in some strange leagues, unibond premier, polish cup etc

Anyway, first match was a win, second match was 1-0 @ 90mins when I left the house and the rest are at half time, I come back to see that the first finished 2-0 and the rest of my matches win.

So I open my online account and I haven't been paid, I check history and the second match is still pending. Its well over three hours since the match ended, I got results online, why do they not have them

Is this common, how long a wait is average, It I lost the results would be up instantly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Probably down to the leagues that you've backed. You'll get paid eventually, don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

The bookies in question probaly use a certain set of results i.e. uefa or opta, so you may be able to get results but they will wait for them to be officially published. So in the case of a dispute, than can say in our rules the uefa/opta result will govern all settlements. An example of this a few weeks ago was Fabregas scoring for Arsenal which was officially given as an own-goal.

Advertisement