Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications - where to sit exams?

Options
  • 11-10-2007 9:39am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Before anyone says - "use the search function" I cant, work blocks the search function for some unexplained reason.

I need to know where to sit these exams in Dublin
    Exam 70-536 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation
    and Exam 70-528 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-Based Client Development

If anyone can tell me who to contact I would appreciate it, ive checked most of the places in the sticky and was either blocked by my work internet setting from opening their page or couldnt find the exams im looking for.

Ive ordered all the required books for the above 2 exams and am awaiting their delivery.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Morph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Just checked online for you Morphéus

You can sit the exams here

NEW HORIZONS IRELAND
    Dublin 1
    Phone: 353 18898700
    Site Code: IR11
    Strand House
    22 24 Strand Street Great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

Exams have to be booked via Prometric.
    Seems availability over next couple of months btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Just from the point of view of those exams.. I would suggest doing them in numeric order. The web apps one is fairly easy if you are doing web applications in .net 2.0 fairly regularly. The fundementals one takes all the fun out of fundementals.. It can be very tricky being very honest.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on

Advertisement