Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merchant company/e-tailer solution?

Options
  • 11-10-2007 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I take care of a website for a band - I'm looking for a solution to our online shop problem.

We have three albums that we want to sell online - we had been using soundoo.com but they have just gone out of business. They operated similarly to cdbaby.com but in Europe.

Basically we're just looking for some easy way of offering our CD's to people online without having to spend too much time doing the postage ourselves; and I'm uncertain as to how we would handle taking payments ourselves online.

I'm beginning to think that offering our CD's on Ebay might be an option (as there wasnt that big a volume) but I just thought I'd ask here if anyone knows of a similar service to the one we had been using; where we send a supply of our stock to them; then they take payments and post out our stock to the buyers, sending us a check every few months... anybody got any thoughts?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭alanjgrace

Im sure Amazon provide the same service, you could also maybe look into itunes although im not sure on the criteria to be signed up to itunes.

Advertisement