Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York pacing and info guide

• 11-10-2007 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi, For those running New york (I know Billyhead is) this is one of the coolset things I've seen. It is a pacing and information guide. Gives estimated start times based on your number, elevation info, spectator info as in est time you'll be at certain points, subway info etc.
    A few of us are doing NY and thought this was very helpful.

http://www.box.net/shared/ec0vyk6iah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Does anyone know if there are pace runners in the Dublin marathon?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Clum

Abhainn wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are pace runners in the Dublin marathon?

Haven't read it anywhere but a mate told me there'll be pace makers for every half hour (eg. 3 hours, 3 hours 30 mins, etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 K8T.21

Hey,

My boyfriend is running the NYC marathon in a couple of weeks and as i cant be there to support him, i wanted to buy him something (marathon related preferably) to say good luck and well done for all the hard work and effort he's put in.

Only problem is i know nothing about marathons so ive no idea what to get! Any suggesions!?!?

My birthday is on the 29th Oct. So I asked my wife for my present in advance of that.
    She got me a new pair of running shoes and two pairs of blister free socks!

Last year she got me the running watch Polar RS200SD which was the exact model I was going to get myself.
    She did inquire with a work colleague of hers who runs marathons though.

Good luck

That's great thanks a million. Unfortunately he already got new runners, id been thinking of that one already, i like the socks idea though!!
    But should prob get him something else as well....

• Advertisement

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Abhainn! :)

Thanks K8T.21! Only 11 days to go! Hopefully it'll be the best day ever (when I finish the that small race)

Advertisement