Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Route 66 Mobile / Nokia N70

Options
  • 11-10-2007 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Have been using a bluetooth gps receiver with my Nokia N70 - running Route 66 Mobile 7 for the past 18 months. Just wondering if there have been any updated maps made availalbe since then?
    If not, is there any alternative gps software/maps that can be used with a BT gps receiver & N70?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

i've got the pda version and the uk/ireland map i've got is dated 07/19/06 i was going to buy an update but emailed route 66 and they said the upgrade had q4 2005 maps not much use then new redesigned website says for ppc Latest geographic data (NAVTEQ, Q4-2005) which really makes me want to go and buy their upgrade btw this i believe is the only legit ways of getting new maps from them although i have seen newer maps on (coughs) other sites.

Advertisement