Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dub Airport roundabout to junction of M1

Options
  • 11-10-2007 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

howdy folks, does anyone know the speed limit of the piece of road, heading from the dublin airport roundabout, to the junction of the M1 motorway,?

passed that way this evening and noticed an old green transit, 97 reg....
    on closer inspection there was a camera in the back, feckin gatso's..

at a guess i would imagine the speed limit to be 60kph
    i was doing bout 65kph in the car... how accurate are the car speedos anyways?

any ideas?

guess im done :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I wouldn't be overly worried about 5kph

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

The limit is 60Km
    If your speedo was reading 65 I reckon you'll be fine

Mik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Wasn't there a thread here a few days calling this one of the most dangerous pieces of roads around.

Some people moan not matter what happens.
    (not specifically you OP)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

micmclo wrote: »
    Wasn't there a thread here a few days calling this one of the most dangerous pieces of roads around
    This one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

There's a van on that stretch of road at least once a week. One week, it was there three days in a row. The bend off the M1 heading for the airport is also a favourite spot. The put it up on the grass verge where the 80kmh drops to 60kmh.

Another stealth tax.

• Advertisement
Advertisement