Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ban Racing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

worst topic of the year award for this one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

WTF%20LOL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

tarrent - "ok audience, make your selection on the keypads in front of you - now!"

tick tock tick tock

*some laughing from the audience as the results come up*

tarrent - "ok Kadeshh, now you dont have to go with the audience, but 99.87% for 'WTF??' is quite a high majority.."

*kadeshh ponders for a moment*

kadeshh - 'no, Im going to go with my original answer 'A - YES', ban motorsport'
    tarrent - '100% ?'
    kadeshh - 'yea, make it yellow'

-comercial break-

tarrent - 'ooooooh unlucky kadeshh, the correct answer is 'C - WTF??', you've unfortunately just lost the internet'

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭daedalus2097

WTF??? Getting 99.87% of votes so far... Kinda predictable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

can sombody add a option to ban cows? :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

siralfalot wrote: »
    can sombody add a option to ban cows? :D;)

yep or maybe one to ban idiots might be in order -
    its this kinda ban everything sh*te that has people hating the green lobby and digging their heels in to use cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

RobAMerc wrote: »
    its this kinda ban everything sh*te that has people hating the green lobby and digging their heels in to use cars.

thats for sure, the more the greenies tell me to stop driving my planet killing car, the more powerful the urge to buy a V8 becomes :D;)

BTW Kadeshh, do you look like this?

captain_planet.gif

Advertisement