Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Size?

• 11-10-2007 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

The shoe shop, they look like they do some pretty cool trainers.
    Is it only for guys that shop anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭howaya

I'm not being helpful Buttons, but I have to say that I don't like that shop at all. It's so small, and a lot of space down the middle is filled by racks of tacky aliG-esque 'urban apparel'.

It makes me miss the great Aspecto outlet that used to be up on SouthAnne Street.
    So much of the Size stuff is novelty fashion, and they tend to carry five versions of the one shoe in bewilderingly kooky colour combinations.

Also, in comparison to Schuh and Aspecto, when an item is out of stock, you can overhear staff assuring would-be customers that they could buy those sneakers so easily online, almost implying that they are a nuisance showing up in a shop trying to make a purchase of an item on display. - Ugh!!
    Back in olden times - and still in schuh - the staff try to source the style and size you want from another store without any obligation on you to pre-pay for it.

Aspecto shut around the same time that Size and Office opened, and I think that Dublin shoe-fetishists were short-changed.

I don't think they stock ladies sizes in Size, but may be corrected on that one.

happy shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

Back in olden times - and still in schuh - the staff try to source the style and size you want from another store without any obligation on you to pre-pay for it.

schuh have branches across the city, their stock systems are probably hooked up so its very little trouble to check the stock in another branch

size? only has one branch

i like what they do anyway

Advertisement