Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM in Ballymun Area

Options
  • 11-10-2007 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

I recently moved to Santry Cross, at the top of Ballymun and since the National Irish Bank ATM is out of order because of the robbery last week I don't know where there's another.

Any help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

I think the nearest is AIB Santry , opp the Swiss Cottage, couple in the Omni. Centra on Ballymun Rd opp DCU , inside the shop so only available during opening hours.
    I haven't been in Ballymun SC since ATMs were invented , but surely there must be one in there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

Theres 1 in Ballymun SC but only open till 6pm, Super Value just outside the SC has 1 thats open till 9pm and the off licence on Shangan road thats open till 11pm.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There is one in the off licence on Shangan Road , Centra beside coultry Park & Spar In the complex beside northwood.
    50/50 as io them ever working though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

I recently moved to Santry Cross, at the top of Ballymun and since the National Irish Bank ATM is out of order because of the robbery last week I don't know where there's another.

Any help??

Have you tried the new Eurospar, near Homebase, I think they one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's one in Quinn's Centra in the Popintree neighbourhood centre..its open till 11.

• Advertisement
Advertisement