Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amsterdam Dance Event...

• 11-10-2007 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

I was going over last year until the last minute and then things didn't work out. Promised I'd do it this year....and as it so happens, since I got laid off last weeek, getting holidays suddenly isn't a problem :)
    Trying to rope another guy into going but I'll probably end up just going solo.
    Already picked up my tickets for the stuff I wanted to go to, all e-tickets which is handy and all for pretty cheap.
    Looking forward to the swedish mafia on the saturday night, definitely a high point. Going to try and catch Dave Clark or the Audio Bullies the other nights and then wahtever....was considering Groove Armada but the venue is miles out of town and they're lookin' 40 quid for tickets (everything else is 15-20 and is on longer).
    Overall the line up looks top notch, a lot of genres catered for, and everything seems to be pretty central...most of the big pullers seem to be playing the Escape. There's a fair bit clashing though which is a shame, wouldn't mind catching Lucien Foort or Sven Vath on the saturday either.

So anyone heading over? Over last year? Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

I was there the last three years, great weekend, some great DJ's to be seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

http://www.swedishhousemafia.com/

probably the biggest dj's about right now, im especially liking Axwell and Steve Angello, have a good one mate don't forget to give us a report with video's,etc :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I'm going to miss kittin and the hacker and if i can get money together i'm gonna go to Sven Vath. Clashes are such a pain in the hole, but there's a big glut of acts playing I Love Techno next month anyway

Advertisement