Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Walks into a bar' jokes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

SumGuy wrote: »

(A long geeky music theory based one now)
    C, E-flat and G go into a bar.
    The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors"
    So E-Flat leaves and C and G have an open 5th between them.

After a few drinks the 5th is diminished and the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation but is not sharp enough. A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying,"Excuse me, I'll just be a second"

An A comes into the bar but the bartender is not convinced this relative of C is not a minor.

Eventually C sobers up and realises in horror he is under a rest. The C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrong doing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

(And that would be my cue to leave...)

That last bit should've been "And on that note, I'll leave"

Missed opportunity! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Sofaspud wrote: »
    That last bit should've been "And on that note, I'll leave"

Missed opportunity! :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

two fat men walk into a bar.
    one lad says ''your round''
    other says ''so are you!''