Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice??

Options
  • 11-10-2007 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Just need some advice..im nearly 19 and from dublin but moved to kildare town last year...i hate it so i wana move back to Dublin only thing is its obviously really expensive..even if i share with a friend it will cost a fair bit. Anyway im now considering moving to maybe Cork as i know a few people who live there and they're also looking for somewhere to live so it might be possible to share a house...

College isnt a problem because i left my course and im thinking of doing music management in ballyfermot next year but theres a similar course in csn in cork..

only thing would be getting a job..Anyone know how easy/difficult it is to find jobs there??

also any advice from people who have moved far from home while they were still young would be appretiated?

basically i just want any advice/opinions on whether or not its a good idea. Thanks:D

Advertisement