Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cod 4 demo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Any good? I know its only single player etc.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

lots of megabytez!

Worth a dl I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Any good? I know its only single player etc.

Mulitplayer on xbox is brilliant altho single player rambo type briliant its good fun.

Suppose Sp is a few hours to kill.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

just played it and must say it was quite good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

jus played it there aswell, its good....but thats the problem...its only good, i was expecting it to be a bit better. gameplay is pretty decent, but pretty standard in a sense theres nothing really new....depth of field is poor (which i was hoping would be good)

also, audio is a bit fidgety and gunfire doesnt sound too real (farcry still keeps top spot for that)

in saying that, it does look good, but come on....surprise us a bit like!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

Might be a daft question, but uh, can i still play it if i don't have any dx10 stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Downloading now , taking it from the multiplay site as the speed on any others I can find is still bad .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Steez yeah it plays fine on dx9 cards. Thought it was all right, will reserve judgement for multiplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I have to say I can't get over the graphics on this Demo. The level design is fantastic and I have everything set to high running on my lowly 7900gs.

The night vision firefights are class..although the AI is pretty poor from this early demo. I can't wait to see what the Multiplayer is like..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Geff

Been waiting for this game so bad. Possibly more than Crysis and I'm impressed.

I still have to upgrade my 6600GT but it ran alright considering.

• Advertisement
Advertisement