Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you eat your Kit Kat?The regular 2,4 or the Chunky

• 12-10-2007 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭

I usually have an occasional Kit Kat with my coffee after dinner .The 2 finger bar is just right but at times nothing less than the Kit Kat chunky will do the job.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭onechewy

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    I usually have an occasional Kit Kat with my coffee after dinner .The 2 finger bar is just right but at times nothing less than the Kit Kat chunky will do the job.

Well, it's not so much the fingerage that counts, but the manner in which you eat them...

Sometimes I do the whole 'nibble all the chocolate off first' buzz... and other times it's fun to do a squirrell/hamster, and nibble in a straight line through your teeth as fast as you can :D

But this only applies when I'm given a kit kat, I'd never buy one.. don't know why, I do like them, I just always associate them with going over to other peoples houses :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

When I have one it's usually the two fingered bar. People at work seem to prefer two fingers also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

one finger at a time, tried the kit kat dark last week, very nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Whichever is closest to my hand in the shop comes home with me. Mind, not much of a chocolate person me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

irish-stew wrote: »
    one finger at a time, tried the kit kat dark last week, very nice

exactly the same, them dark ones are delish, so are the mint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

They had to bring the chunky back last year I think ,due to popular demand .The chunky can be a Kit Kat too far sometimes.I think they do a peanut one as well now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

onechewy wrote: »
    Well, it's not so much the fingerage that counts, but the manner in which you eat them...

Sometimes I do the whole 'nibble all the chocolate off first' buzz... and other times it's fun to do a squirrell/hamster, and nibble in a straight line through your teeth as fast as you can :D

But this only applies when I'm given a kit kat, I'd never buy one.. don't know why, I do like them, I just always associate them with going over to other peoples houses :)
    i'd have to agree, i dont care what sorta kitkat i get as long as i can eat it systematically :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    They had to bring the chunky back last year I think ,due to popular demand .The chunky can be a Kit Kat too far sometimes.I think they do a peanut one as well now.
    Peanut butter, and it's very nice. I think the Kit Kat Chunky isn't half as nice as regular Kit Kat. Never understood why though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

eat the chocolate off the sides slowly
    then when just the wafer is left nibble through it in a straight line
    dont like the kit kat bar - cant do that with it
    a bit messy though

did you ever bite the top and bottom off a time out bar stick and suck tea through it yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭radioactiveman

Just found out a few weeks ago that i'm allergic to wheat....
    so can't eat kit kats or anything with wafer in it:(
    mind you i'm saving a fortune at work because i just can't buy anything out of the vending machine:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

when in thailand last month i discovered cappochino (SP?) flavour kit kat.
    best chocolate ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

I've had a few cinnamon KitKats from Canada... they're nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ew. Just regular for me, thank you. I was addicted to the chunkys for ages but now I'm bored of them. I dissect my KitKat, like I do with all my chocoleh :)

Does anyone remember when KitKat used to say Rowantree on them? Me and my friend had an argument one time about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Regular kit kat please. Chunky ones are too much to handle. :/

Advertisement