Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer and bassist looking for band

• 12-10-2007 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

drummer and bassist based in south dublin looking for a band, our influences would be mainly indie, feeder, strokes, oasis, kings of leon but we like most diff genre's so were open. were looking for people with a passion for music and love to play.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭henessjon

hello

may have something here ... are you discriminatory about age... 30+

guitar/singers here getting a set together.

its not indie per say but its interesting ... originals...

do you have some songs as well ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 mobro5

hows it going? i am a guitarist into oasis,kasabian,etc with music connections,would be up for a jam or if u want give me ur address and i can post a cd to you,thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Do you have any recordings of yourselves online? We are loking for a dummer and bassist.
    http://www.myspace.com/jamesmarkdonnelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 nsonline

check your pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Jacub

HI, We are two friends who plays together. We have just placed one song on myspace.
    Have a look. We are looking mostly for bas player and singer.
    Just try www.myspace.com/blindsking
    There is just one song with no vocal on.
    If you know anybody who is good enough to play and sing give him our link, please.
    Regards
    Jacub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 kevwotton

hey my friend and i might be interested were both guitarists and have been jamming together for about 6 months now whereabouts are you based??? would you be interested in in playing soundgarden and alice in chains influenced music as well we do play indie some times too. email me here if your interested

kevwotton@gmail.com

kev

Advertisement