Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oh something is screwed

• 12-10-2007 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

I think i may have screwed up my operating system:eek: ,bad, or hopefully it was just a virus:), anyway i when i start up my computer, and login to my account it seems to simply display just the wallpaper for about a minute before it does anything (it doesnt make any sort of loading oise dring this so im sure its doing nothing in that time) i can no longer copy and paste and programmes no longer have tabs next to the start bar , i have lost audio and my ipod wont succesfully connect to the computer (i did check the audio drivers and sound card there fine) i reackon it has something to do with windows explore which is using only have the memory it normally uses while running(something which would have been great if i was gaming) if anyone has any suggestions or a solution could they please PM me, really need this computer running properly, i dont want to start with a fresh install of windows again:rolleyes: and i left system restore turned off!,

Advertisement