Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A few strange dreams.

• 12-10-2007 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Theres a few things I want to say, but firstly, has anyone ever had a dream about something, then a day, week, month even year/s later, have it happen to them, because thats been happened quite alot to me, I'm quite good a remembering my dreams =^^=
    well please let me know if anyone has had any experiences like that.

Also I just feel like saying a dream a had recently.
    It was really strange, but you know how there are dreams that you think you know you are awake and aren't just going through the dream in automatic, but a dream that you are sort of awake inside of, well someone might know what I'm talking about. But anyway it was like that and I was sitting in a high dentist chair in my old old house in the kitchen, and my mum came in and said I'm going to take your kidney out, and I said can't I get it done at the hospital? then she tried to start cutting me open with a knife, and a bowl just appeared in my hand and I put it in the way of the knife then ran, but when I went out and I looked back It looked like I came out of this huge building, then I ran only about 10 meters when there were heaps of people coming around me in a circle type thing, all with knife reaching out to me. Then I closed my eyes and said, god please help me, then next thing I opened my eyes, and an angel had me by under the arms and said don't worry and kind of had a cute expression on their face, I didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl, but at the time I didn't care, and I felt so peaceful, more than being in the most comfortable bed in the world, listening to one of my favourite songs, I wanted it to last forever, but then I woke up :( lol

Another dream I had like that a few days ago, where it felt the same, but It was night time, and I walked up the back stairs into my house leaving the door open, I looked around everywhere, and things were written all over the walls, windows and doors, all saying things like I love you and things like that, and it made me smile inside, then I went to my dad and said, daadd I think someone broke in. I think I was sleep walking in the dream because in the dream I walked back to my bed then just fell down onto it the instantly woke up into real life and I was exactly how I fell.

I had a dream the day before yesterday, it was the first lucid dream I've had in ages. I was in a darkish room, with my friend and my ex, then this really mean teacher that used to teach at my school came in. The somehow I just knew it, I was dreaming, then I said to my ex, I'm dreaming and I know it. He didn't say anything. I tried waking up but I couldn't, so I tried really hard, and I had a really weird feeling, because I was still dreaming but I was very slightly awake. It felt like someone was in my room watching me, you know that feeling you get when you feel like something is there watching you, but you get a very bad feeling over you, well it felt like that and it kind of scared me so I tried with all my might to wake up. Then I was awake.

last night I had a dream where I walked up my back stairs into my house, but the door was already unlocked, usually I'm the first one home on a weekday, or my brother on the occasion beats me home, well I yelled out to reece and said ya home already? I saw him go out on the balcony, so I took a few step down the passage, and I instantly felt something wrong. Then he walked back inside and (this part is slightly confusing, to me anyway) it was 1 person, but it was 2 people at once, firstly it looked my dad then it looked like some type of spirit, and it kept changing, and it killed my brother, then I instantly ran out then out the gate, but when I went to run, it turned black and moved at an incredible speed, but somehow I got away and as a ran down the road I woke up.

I could keep going on about more weird dreams, like one where for the long hours I was asleep, all I dreamed was one picture, like a film, it had been paused or something, it was of my cousin, but his face looked really weird. but anyway, thank you if you've taken the time to read all of this! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Cheza wrote: »
    Theres a few things I want to say, but firstly, has anyone ever had a dream about something, then a day, week, month even year/s later, have it happen to them, because thats been happened quite alot to me, I'm quite good a remembering my dreams =^^=
    well please let me know if anyone has had any experiences like that.

Tell me about it :)

This has happened to me throughout my life. Normally you have the dream and then you forget.
    But then maybe a few months later, you get deja vu in a certain situation and then you realise you actually dreamt of that particular situation a while back and it bring shivers down your spine.

It sounds freaky but it does happen and is indeed very freaky but we get to live with it!

I then mentioned the likes of this to the missus after i met her and she agreed that it happened to her as well!
    I reckon its more common than we think and people don't admit it out of been labelled mad or something :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

I had a dream that there were two cows just on some land we wanted to take over,wandered out of a lake and they had longer snouts than usual. They kind of said hello and were very domestic and then politely went back into the lake. There were also a swarm of flies that were really annoying .

Then when I awoke in my unplanned random schedule I read an article about how one can claim land that is not used which accounts for the patch of land cows walked around on in the dream and info i always was curious about.Later that today Then I watched lake placid which has a cow that goes into the lake and a crocidile which is amphibious and then later today the dog ripped the bins and there were a few maggots which really pissed me off which was the swarms of flies.

Now you might think thats far fetched and too vague but I reguarly have dreams of what will happen the next day that are played out in the media later that day i.e just happened or vague normal stuff that just happens. There is little doubt that we are communicating on a deeper level as humans and it isnt a paranormal thing. There is a form of communication which like reading and painting strengthens these abilities to get the information you need. Thats the key getting the information you need when you need it. Thats what all coincidences are ....if you think about it.

Advertisement