Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropodist?

Options
  • 12-10-2007 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good chiropodist in Greystones? My foot is killing me!!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

i'm from bray but would spend a good bit of time in Greystones but don't know of anyone

best bet is to knock into Sam McCauleys and ask them for local people's details!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

There is a chiropodist behind Roches Pharmacy, near the Esso Garage in Greystones. I think they are in the Acorn Clinc. The phone number is (01)2010702

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Thanks a million guys, I'll give Acorn a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

I went to Acorn clinic before. And I wouldn't recommend them. They're also alot more expensive than other chiropodists. Why, I don't know?

just sent you a pm wingding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Bosch

Having recently had an ingrown toenail corrected (thank God for that!!!), I found the Dalkey Podiatry Clinic to be very friendly and professional...

Dalkey Podiatry Clinic
    1 Castle Street
    Dalkey

Tel: 01 2751712

Hope this helps,
    B.

Thanks a mil, Bosch. Will check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I heard the Dalkey chiropodists are very good. I go to a guy called Ronan Ryan in Dun Laoghaire.

The address is: 14 Mellifont Avenue, Dun Laoghaire. Phone: 01 2800488

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

There's also a podiatrist in Bray called Pauline Wilson who works from the Bray Medical Centre on Herbert Road....

Joe

Advertisement