Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler Service

Options
  • 12-10-2007 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend someone to service my gas boiler in the Douglas/Carrigaline area?

Thanks

D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Look up Gibbons & Co in the yellow pages. If they don't do servicing themselves they'll recommend somone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

If its Bord Gais, the guy who came to my gaff said they're not supposed to do nixers and very serious if found out and theres an inbuilt warranty apparently if you get it done through the system. If none piped gas, its a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

I used Cork Enterprise Services, Friars Walk. I'm sure you'll find them in the Golden Pages

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭kmb

Donal domeney @ 4392808 does mine in carrigaline,think he is called southern gas.
    Page boy 1850 798798....104636.
    I normally ring him and get answer machine and then he calls when in area.
    I recommended him to a neighbour,now everyone uses him.
    Used to work in flor o mahonys years ago,very good and very cheap.

Regards,
    Kieran

Advertisement