Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blondie Backing Tracks

Options
  • 12-10-2007 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I am doing a show and need to find a specific Blondie Backing Track - "One Way or Another". I have tried every website going but no joy. I have ordered a disc from a site but it may or may not arrive as they have to locate it ???

Could anyone out there help me ???

In Desperation.

Pumpkin:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Do a google search for "midi one way or another blondie" and see if you can find a suitable MIDI file. It would sound crap and cheesy but if you ask nicely here someone might have the time to set a MIDI file to good multisampled instruments.

Disclaimer: MIDI files and other backing tracks on the web may be subject to copyright. Please don't post links to such files, or discuss the distribution of such files, unless you can demonstrate it is legally OK to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Have you tried these guys?

http://www.tplm.com/shop/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 djgregg

i'm sure i have a backing track somewhere, almost defo, i will have a look ,pm your number and i will give you a shout tomorrow, if i find it i can bring it to work tomorrow if that helps? I will be in dunlaoghaire??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Top of the Hill

Thanks everyone - finally two days later I found a site and got it !!! Thanks for all your help !!!!

:D

Advertisement