Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I always knew cats were evil

• 12-10-2007 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Cmon where's your allegiance ? 40 votes

Dya like Daags ? (Mans best friend)
    0%
    Me and my cat will take over the world !
    62%
    azezilKarl Hungusjesus_thats_greBig EarsZuluRekuNewaglishhumbertOrleeethernetAnto McCleninbenjaminDoctor DooMRuenThe guydoubtfir3Slow MotionBorneo FnctnCionnfhaolaidhkryogen 25 votes
    Atari Jaguar (Virtual cat)
    37%
    Kintarō Hattorisuper_furrytmanCreaturePonsterFwaggleRoenAardThe GnomeFeral MutantMooseJamdfx-Bren1609Evangelioncomongethappy 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I knew it too Brother, good find. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GREENVILLE, Maine (AP) - Thumper, a black Labrador retriever, is getting credit for saving a Greenville man when a fire swept through his home.

Roland Cote said his wife and their 7-year-old grandson were away when the blaze started early Sunday in a converted two-story garage. He said Thumper grabbed him by the arm to wake him, leaving just enough time for him to dial 911 before fleeing the fast-moving fire.

While the dog is the hero, a cat is the bad guy in this story.

Cote said the fire marshal investigator believes the blaze was started when Princess, the family cat, tipped over a kerosene lantern. Cote says he and his pets escaped safely, but he says Princess did get her tail singed by the flames.
    http://people.ucsc.edu/~javshalo/images/cat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I can't help but feel that people who have kerosene lanterns knocking about their home are asking for trouble!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

"Cat pulls pin out of handgrenade that was left on worktop". Would you blame the cat or the owner for leaving the handgrenade there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

KTRIC wrote: »
    "Cat pulls pin out of handgrenade that was left on worktop". Would you blame the cat or the owner for leaving the handgrenade there ?

A cat wouldn't be that stupid. It would retire to a safe distance, then use it's mind-power to force the owner to pull out the pin. Don't under-estimate the all-powerful Moggie, the real ruler of this planet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Depends on whether or not the cat did it on purpose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

heres the reason the cat burnt down the house
    NSFW
    cats humiliation
    NSFW

So tempted to just delete...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

eolhc wrote: »
    heres the reason the cat burnt down the house
    cats humiliation NSFW

i never get surpised what il see next on the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Cats = cnuts
    Dogs = one of the lads, sound as a pound.

End of story. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

The suspect cat made a later attempt to finish the job, but once again failed. He was subsequently arrested, read his rights, and detained for further questioning.

His solicitor released the following statement.

However, following the trial he was found guilty of 2 attempts at manslaughter and one of dog slaughter and sentenced to be put down. His family were allowed to be present for the injection but were so upset that they have since become bitter and twisted.

Muhaha!

Spot the person who really needs to get out more... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Cats = cnuts

Cats = Our lords and masters.

Dogs = thick as a brick.:D

Cats also don't steal your beer - they know how to treat their subjects!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

The cat obviously ! They're evil I tells ye ! EEEEeeeeevvvvvviiiillllllll !

The cat obviously ! They're evil I tells ye ! EEEEeeeeevvvvvviiiillllllll !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_the_Cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

I don't particularly like cats but for the purpose of cat pictures and videos, they're great!

strange!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Cats are pretty cool but there not people pets, you can bring your dog to a friends house and he'll go around saying hello being socialable like a person would cats don't get it. There idea of being nice to you is pissing on you while you sleep then waiting for you to wake up so they can see the look on your face. Dirty bastard cat I can't believe he did that to me. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

ScumLord wrote: »
    Cats are pretty cool but there not people pets, you can bring your dog to a friends house and he'll go around saying hello being socialable like a person would cats don't get it. There idea of being nice to you is pissing on you while you sleep then waiting for you to wake up so they can see the look on your face. Dirty bastard cat I can't believe he did that to me. :mad:

Ahhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :D

Try working as Veterinary Nurse for a year, I'm still all scrawl scars from the fookers a year later! Cats are bastards. It's a fact. I don't trust cat people either. Dogs on the other hand, they're your buddy, the world would be a sad place without doggies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Robert De Niro's 'why cats are better' theory in Meet The Parents applies here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I knew it too Brother, good find. ;)
    humanji wrote: »
    I can't help but feel that people who have kerosene lanterns knocking about their home are asking for trouble!

wow multi quote functionality, had to give it a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Cats = cnuts

+1 million. Promote this man.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Can't be catty!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

So, how many domestic cats ripped toddlers' faces to shreds this year then?
    Oh yeah...none.

Well, except maybe this one.
    Ninja Cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Cats are cool and intelligent animals ! :cool:

Glad she only singed her tail thakfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Dogs are the biz!!
    Cats are just sly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Depends what type of cat your on about. Big cats ftw

http://www.naturetrek.co.uk/pics/mp_Tiger.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

farohar wrote:
    The suspect cat made a later attempt to finish the job, but once again failed. He was subsequently arrested, read his rights, and detained for further questioning.

His solicitor released the following statement.

However, following the trial he was found guilty of 2 attempts at manslaughter and one of dog slaughter and sentenced to be put down. His family were allowed to be present for the injection but were so upset that they have since become bitter and twisted.

Muhaha!

Spot the person who really needs to get out more...
    Brilliant!
    Ah in fairness, both are great. But cats are easier to look after. Some dogs are on a par with children. I wouldn't be home enough to look after a dog, but I could look after a cat no probs. That doesn't make me more a cat person than a dog person. I love them both equally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

To paraphrase someone else; I really like dogs....but I couldn't eat a whole one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Wertz wrote: »
    So, how many domestic cats ripped toddlers' faces to shreds this year then?
    Oh yeah...none.

Well, except maybe this one.
    Ninja Cat

lol at that video. It's just how random it was, it came out of nowhere as if it was planning it all day!

Cat: Eheh, look at the baby over there, all happy and cute. While Poor Mr. Hunchelss gets no more attention and always is left last to feed!

Time to plot my revenge. I will strike as the baby approaches for one of it's favourite toys which I had previously stolen and then pounce and show it who is the real boss!

I bet that's what it was thinking, evil cats!

Edit:"To paraphrase someone else; I really like dogs....but I couldn't eat a whole one."

The Chinese could, I hear it's a regular on the breakfast menu!

It certainly had me lolling.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

biko wrote: »

:D :cool:

Cats rule

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

So who is kicking off the inevitable dogs vs cats poll?

Dogs btw. I like pets that actually, you know, like me.

SDooM wrote: »
    So who is kicking off the inevitable dogs vs cats poll?

Dogs btw. I like pets that actually, you know, like me.

OK Your on !

Dogs can be a bit too nice for their own good though. They're so innocent and trusting and when they get badly treated, they just come back for more. It can be heartbreaking. I wish they'd develop some backbone. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

cats rule - they only give their affection to a select few. Dogs more or less see anyone and think it's their new best friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Both have their merits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Dudess wrote: »
    Dogs can be a bit too nice for their own good though. They're so innocent and trusting and when they get badly treated, they just come back for more. It can be heartbreaking. I wish they'd develop some backbone. :(

hardly the dogs fault, just the w*nker owners.

• Advertisement

Of course. Being strung up by the genitalia is too good for those c*nts but if it was in all dogs' genetic make-up to defend themselves...

Prefer dogs but do have to admit that cats are better at making themselves look cute... scheming so-and-sos....:p

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Both have their merits.

Get off the fence you this is a very important issue, if you're not with us.......

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

cats rule - they only give their affection to a select few. Dogs more or less see anyone and think it's their new best friend!

Yeah, that being nice to everyone thing is a real personality flaw...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Lunula

My loyalties lie with dogs, of course. But yes, those cats will one day take over.

I think America would fair better with a moggie leader than George Bush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Advertisement