Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

Dane Cook, fo' sho'.

Or <snip> or so, but I can't go so, you know, he should really work his schedule around me and my availability :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Phantasm wrote: »
    Dane Cook, fo' sho'.

Or <snip> or so, but I can't go so, you know, he should really work his schedule around me and my availability :D
    <snip>

I think most of my wants have been mentioned: Emo Philips, Robin Williams and I'd love to see Stephen Wright too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Guys n Gals

We go to the bother of posting a charter and other fine treats such as stickies at the top of every forum in the vain hope that you people may actually, one day, read them.

Alas I have had to soil my hands and rummage through posts and edit out references to forbidden subjects - Next person to post anything related to MCD gigs gets a week long ban.

As the sticky says "there is to be no further discussion of MCD or events hosted by MCD"

My posting of that sentence does not, however, relieve you of your responsibility of familiarising yourself with aforementioned charter and stickies.

Thank you for your attention. Normal programming will resume momentarily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Dunno if he's ever been here but Jim Gaffigan apart from him all my fav comedians come to ireland. I never did get to see Mitch Hedberg live though.. i was planning on see him at Cat's laugh but he went and died on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

George Carlin
    Jim Gaffigan
    Andrew "Dice" Clay
    Louis CK ... is actually coming! Sweet.
    Patton Oswalt.

If being dead wasnt a problem then:
    Mitch Hedberg
    Bill Hicks
    Richard Pryor
    Rich Jenni
    Rodney Dangerfield.