Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer Available in Limerick!

• 12-10-2007 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey there,I'm a singer/songwriter in teh Limerick area.I've already palyed a few shows just me and my guitar.They've been fun and all but I haven't gotten an Incredible reaction.I think this can only be done with a band.So I'm sending out a call to musicians to throw themselves at me so we can make beautiful music together.Guys or Gals,It's all good.

If you're seeking a singer in Limerick,Thats cool too.I have no problems fronting an already existing band.My influences include but are not exclusively,Metallica,Josh Ritter,Yellowcard,Greenday,Pink Floyd,Robbie Williams and Lamb of God.I'm pretty eclectic I guess.

Cool,So if you're interested leave a message here and PM me.I'm living in Castletroy and I'm 20,21 at the end of the month.
    Later buds.

Comments

Advertisement