Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good instructor needed for pre test

Options
  • 12-10-2007 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Doing my test with SGS in Fonthill, West Dublin, next month. Im not driving very long so need a miracle worker of an instructor ;), can anyone recommend one that covers this area? I live in the city centre but will go to anyone who covers Fonthill.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Hi.... firstly good luck!! Secondly, my driving instructor is great... he's based in Maynooth but he does do the fonthill test routes afaik. He's very relaxed and good at explaining things. I've never felt out of control or even slightly scared while driving with him, he's excellent. His name is Brian and you'll find him on the ISM website

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Hi Angeldelight, thanks for your reply. Have you sat your test yet?
    I had a really nice and patient instructor but think I need someone
    who is going kick my ass. I dont drive on a daily basis so need help
    big time!!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Still waiting for my test date :(
    This guy is kind of patient while being very precise, he did give out to me a few times lol. I'm on my 2nd provisional and am driving around on my own a little, and with my parents and I'm not nervous at all, he did develop my confidence a lot as I was very very nervous to begin with.

Advertisement