Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help please advice needed after car purchase

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

@oleras

Its not a main dealer, I could never see a main dealer behaving in this manner. Its a second hand car dealership with about 100 cars for sale so not a back garden operation, initially they seemed very pleasent to deal with but not any more.

@gyppo

I think i will have to find a solicitor on monday morning, as i cannot allow this to continue, i tried gaining access to the legal forum but it was looking for a password and i couldn't gain access.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

Thumper I'm sorry to hear of this latest development. Agree with previous posters - it has gone beyond motors , you need to seek legal help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

i tried gaining access to the legal forum but it was looking for a password and i couldn't gain access.

Here is the main legal forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=633 no pass required, the subforums, public gallery and the courtroom need passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

make this public.
    go to the newspapers or radio stations.
    pm me the name of garage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭10-10-20

@gyppo

I think i will have to find a solicitor on monday morning, as i cannot allow this to continue, i tried gaining access to the legal forum but it was looking for a password and i couldn't gain access.

Don't bother. From previous experience they only close the thread and refer you to the charter... :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement