Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Counter strike

• 12-10-2007 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

hey gting an x box soon and i have played counter strike on pc awesome game just wondering is the x box version just as good ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

I played this on the original X box and liked it - not sure if its now Back compatible for 360 ... Anyway , most of the 360 shooters would blow it away. If ya like Counter Strike your well catered for on the 360.... any game with Tom Clancy on it is a winner, Gears of War of course.... Im sure your aware of these .

If your just interested in Counter strike and is it as good on the console , I'd say thumbs up you'll enjoy it just as much as PC in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

awsome man thnaks andbyes i have played gears of war before awesome game aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Also the Orange box is being released on the 360 (next week I think?) so you'll have TF2 to play multiplayer on then which should be great if you like CS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

it is backward compatible on the 360. still a great game but nowhere near the pc version. mouse and keyboard will always win out imo for fps.

Advertisement