Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity (if ever on the big screen)

Options
  • 12-10-2007 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

If Serenity is ever on the big screen in Dublin or Cork again could someone drop me a PM?

Mrs. NR has fallen in love with the Verse but only since I bought the box set. She has never had the pleasure of watching it in all its 40foot glory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I am sure it will be on again next year for Josh's birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Consult the Oracle i.e. Almarsare.

There may be another Equality Now screening next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I'm still thinking about it, I could be persuaded and his name is Joss people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Well ill help orginise it, just pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Will it ever be on in Cork :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Seloth wrote: »
    Will it ever be on in Cork :(

please no, unless you manage to get a weekend slot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Whereever it is in this country i would travel for it... thought it might be worth considering holding it in a central location giving everyone the chance to attend with only a short car journey.... i dont have a car , hell ill get a bus whatever. The more the merrier im free to go anywhere for the next one

Advertisement