Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Good free music

• 12-10-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

There seems to be a few bands releasing albums/EPs free on the internet these days. I downloaded the dirt 9s EP on myspace and think it's great!
    So, I'm in the mood for more freebies!
    Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

i got some good free ones lately (unfortunately not incredibly legal though)

search ''the tangles'' their ep is on their web site and its brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

They sound pretty good, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

Hey peoples, I'm actually the bassist from The Tangles and was surprised to stumble upon this :D

Glad you're enjoyin' the audible goodness. Got some new songs out and a new singer now if your interested.

http://www.myspace.com/thetanglesmusic

Thanks for spreadin' the work guys

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Stella89

Nine Inch Nails released their latest album free on their webiste as a thank you to the fans:D.....your very welcome Mr reznor!

Advertisement