Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complete lamers in 2142

Options
  • 12-10-2007 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

be warned.
    was in an alright server jsut there, been in that server a few times,
    i was eu and was driving the goliath,
    and two little pricks started suiciding themselves while in the goliath and i was being punished for teamkills,
    this is a horrible laming technique, ****ing ***** had my points in bits and then i got banned from the server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

make friends with people in clans who have private servers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

thats an option,
    but i shouldnt have to do that.
    crap like this shouldnt be doable.

but **** it, even with them doin that, i still got my ribbons i was after, and im now 1 unlock away from having all 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Hehe thats actually funny as hell, although if I caught anyone doing that in our server they would be out the door before you can say cyanide.

I feel for you man I really do .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

bad b**tards ,they'ed get up to anything nowadays... them youngin's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Bah given it up for a while was banned from 3 servers in the space of 3 days for hacking, i.e. making mincemeat of everyone with the voss on titan roof and obviously because i killed guys who were very good i had to be using hacks. Stpudid gits and admins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ive only ever seen a small few cheat calls on servers.
    although i dont usually play the same servers too much.
    once i get enough dog tags im gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

If I caught anyone at that on my clans servfer, they'd be perma banned without warning.

Advertisement