Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to Aus, need some advice and tips

• 12-10-2007 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Going to Aus on Tuesday for a few months backpacking and just finished work today and have nothing sorted out and ive been doing so much overtime i havent had time to think about anything.

On the issue of money, i have 2 accoutns with 2 debit cards and a credit card. I have the money saved in online accounts and will just transfer the money into the current accounts (which the debit cards use) so that im both earning intrest and if my cards get stolen or lost there will be a limit on the amount of money that can steal as the accoutns will be fairly empty.

Just booked my travel insurance through Blue insurances, have the mp3 updated with loads of new tuneage and the visa sorted.

My plan is to basically travel down from Cairns to melbourne over the few months and I need tips etc on what to do/avoid etc

Advertisement