Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

4 Wheel Alignment BMW in Cork?

Options
  • 12-10-2007 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭

I need to get 4 wheel alignment done on my e36 conv. It's fairly low & my usual tyre supplier says he cannot get it up on the ramp as a result.
    So what I'm looking for is a place with the ramp that's sunk into the ground if you know what I mean. It probably goes without saying that the place must be competent.
    Anyone know such a place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Maybe Advance in Little Island can help. They have a branch on Centre Park Road (ask for William), but this may be closed since Little Island opened. As the Little Island branch is new, I'd imagine they have decent enough 4WA equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Robinsons in Midleton have a dug out ramp and top notch equipment but I've heard they've become a kwik-fit or advance or one of those guys.

A mate of mine got a puncture plugged there last weekend for €12!!!

Advertisement