Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfield FM ..... again :)

Options
  • 13-10-2007 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Its that time of the Month again. The website went down but now its back (long story short). Tell me what you think of the video feed. There is also a windows media player feed. There shouldnt be audio until Monday at 7am however. I also have to upload a hell of alot of content over the next few days so keep checking back. Im happy with it.
    Remember we are on 97.3 all next week with more prizes and special guest such as Paddy Casey and the guy that one the 8000 elvises competition in the states. Tune into us if you live in S.Dublin. If you want B3 posters for your rooms / res let me know. The poster is the schedule with lovely graphics.
    G

Belfield FM 97.3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

bump for tomorrow

and all content working

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I'm not a mod of this board, so feel free to ignore this, but you guys do a rediculous amount of spamming. If we didn't like you so much, and were just another student organisation, we would have banned you years ago.

EDIT to reduce meaness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Spammy McSpammerson. I'm not going to add a smiley though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That was pretty mean Scraggs......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Jesus when did you nerds get so uptight ? Suit yourselves, everyone pisses and moans when it dosnt work and i dont have 30 lackies to do my postering and then when I try and tell you it does work (possibly 3 threads a term) im called a spammer. Its more informing you people rather than pimping my society as boards isnt exactly going to fill up my servers plus this forum is relatively posterless and modless so stop being children

Scraggs,Min.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Wahey Grimes!

I concur. TBH i'm good at blanking all posters around the place so boards is the only place I really find out then Bfm are broadcasting. Power to the radio!

Advertisement