Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Fastness

Options
  • 13-10-2007 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Man... super fast boards.ie... due no ads, but won't this lack of ads mean not so much funds for DeVore's f**k-off-to-Vegas-for-a-week fund?

Oh, and whilst I'm here, I like all the new buttons (I'm using the Cloud theme). Shiny.

Also, every time I edit this thing, a black box with a white circle wizzing around it appears next to the "Save" button. Cool.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I too am impressed with this fastness and these new fangled buttons.
    Well, I was impressed with the fastness yesterday when my broadband was working properly.
    I'm sure I'll be equally as impressed when it functions properly again.

Right now, it's like it used to be, but I'm used to that at this stage, so no complaints here.

A good job by all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I noticed the edit thing as well. Really cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm on dialup and it is working great, looking forward to getting bb shortly. Splendid job.

Advertisement