Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US District Court Unseals Second 9/11 'Inside Job' Case [Note: dialup advisory]

• 13-10-2007 6:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

US District Court Unseals Second 9/11 ‘Inside Job’ Case

Developments regarding Dr Judy Wood, a former Professor of Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University, and Dr Morgan Reynolds, the former Chief Economist of the US Department of Labor. Both Wood and Reynolds are represented by mainstream attorney Jerry Leaphart.

Those following developments in 9/11 “inside job” legal proceedings are aware that the US District Court in Southern New York unsealed a complaint filed by Dr Morgan Reynolds against private contractors hired by the government. This lawsuit alleges that the contractors supplied bogus analyses for the NIST Report of an aluminum airplane with a plastic nosecone gliding through a steel and concrete building . Information pertaining to this lawsuit, including a PDF of the unsealed complaint, can be found on Reynolds website:
    http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=federal_case

More recently however, September 12, 2007 to be exact, the Southern New York District Court unsealed a second “inside job” case. This second complaint was filed by Dr Judy Wood against the same private contractors, alleging the World Trade Center was destroyed by Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), and not airplane strikes, jet fuel fires, or gravity. Wood’s unsealed complaint is available here (in the Qui Tam section): http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.html

Dr James Fetzer, the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, interviewed Dr Wood and Mr Leaphart on his October 11th Dynamic Duo radio show to discuss the new unsealed complaint. An MP3 of this broadcast is downloadable at this link: http://tinyurl.com/3dmpqo

Dr Fetzer also submitted a press release for this wonderful news. Read it and learn that NIST admitted to Dr Wood (in writing) that they did not analyze the “collapse” of the towers!
    http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_jim_fetz_071011_9_2f11_scholar_files__22.htm

One of the Defendants, Applied Research Associates (ARA), is a manufacturer of directed energy weapons :
    http://drjudywood.com/articles/ARA/ARA.html

ARA is also a Silver Level Founding Sponsor of the Directed Energy Professional Society (DEPS). Founded in 1999, DEPS put out their first newsletter one year before 9/11, containing the following excerpt:

"Lasers in space, lasers in the stratosphere, lasers
    on and over the battlefield - we're at the
    beginning of an evolutionary new wave of
    weaponry."

http://www.deps.org/DEPSpages/graphics/wavefront2.pdf

Dr Wood has also discovered that the "Capabilities - National Defense and Aerospace" section of ARA's website contains an image depicting a simulation with the following characteristics:

1. A building (in the foreground) having damage similar to that of WTC 6 and the Murrah Building in OK City.

2. A building (behind the red building) with the same cosmetic design as WTC 3.

3. A building (in the background) turning to dust similar to the Twin Towers.

Here's the image:
    defens1_poof_l.jpg

See pages 3 and 4 of Dr Wood’s Appeal to NIST for information regarding that photo:
    http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/NIST_WoodAppeal.html

Here are pages 3 and 4:
    Appeal_03.jpg
    Appeal_04.jpg

Those skeptical of the directed energy weapon theory often ask how such a weapon could eject steel beams horizontally from the towers, as seem in some of the videos and photographs. Dr Wood says the DEW didn’t destroy the towers itself, but instead activated chemical clouds that were released from within the buildings; much like how light activates photographic film. Dr Wood has discovered photographic evidence of these chemical clouds coming from the towers, as well as WTC 7:
    http://drjudywood.com/articles/dirt/dirt5.html
    http://drjudywood.com/articles/dirt/WTC7.html

The Evidence for Directed Energy Weapons is Very Strong!

**Let's take this Vertical Cut on WTC 4 as an example.
    The building material on the other side of the cut is "missing".
    Where'd it go?
    Image194Resized.jpg

**Has anyone noticed... the WTC 4 cut is in the same path as the South Tower's north wall?
    The South Tower is also "missing".
    Image271Resized.gif

**How about these Cylindrical Holes in WTC 5 and WTC 6?
    What, if not a beam weapon, could make these?
    Image140Resized.jpg

**How about this video of the Steel Core Turning to Dust and trickling down?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVRh4U2BlhQ

**What type of weapon could destroy car engine blocks, yet leave unexploded gas tanks?
    ZoominGJS-WTC105_toasted.jpg

**This police car looks too weird.
    Image172.jpg

**These cleanup workers certainly look puzzled.
    What happened here?
    WeirdSerpentBeams.jpg

**About 20 minutes before the South Tower is destroyed, the FAA orders all aircraft to land.
    Two minutes after the North Tower is destroyed, the FAA allows military craft back up.
    Why?
    FAAOrdersResized.jpg

One must wonder... where did the towers go?

Look at these two comparisons. What happened?
    HTR-combine.jpg
    WTC6-WTC7-Verizon.jpg

Drs Wood and Reynolds have filed legal challenges, which provides an excellent opportunity for a new investigation.
    They deserve our full support.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire

i have seen a few photos of cars half destroyed half perfect from that day on other sites. Strange indeed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

half burned cars are not strange at all. I can go into work on monday morning and by monday afternoon post up half a dozen cars that look the exact same as the police car in the picture above.

with the front door destroyed and the back in perfect condition? Off you go then.

yes actually exactly like that . also if you observe that pic you'l see the entire inside is gutted at the back as well as the back tyres showing very obvious burns.

many cars that go on fire if not completely burnt out will look like the one in the pic above. it's actually quite amazing how resilent paint work on a car can be to scroch marks. i'll post up pics on monday to show you what i mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Lads its as simple as this, Al Qaeda trained and sanctioned terrorists flew two planes into those buildings. There were no secret energy weapons involved, this was not a game of Command & Conquer, it was a terrorist attack plain and simple.

• Advertisement

actually just to show you what i mean have a look at these cars which I think pretty much shoots down the point about the police car (will still post up pics on monday as the cars where i work are much better examples)

car-fire-low-res.jpg

Burnt%20car%20under%20street%20light,%20Leicester%20%20(D%20Conner).jpg

Burnt%20out%20car%20under%20street%20light%20(P%20Marchant).jpg

istockphoto_1282796_burnt_out_car.jpg

Burnt%20Out%20Belfast%20Car.jpg

burnt_out_car_3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Jesus that white fiat? in the forth last pic was melted. Scummery?

indeed it was and yet it looks remarkably like the police car dont you think :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

It does. And its the best example in that shoot.

similar photos as in its a burnt car but also different as they are not similer to the police car the way its half burn and then just stops in almost a straight line alont the front door and roof. The leather in the back of the car isnt even marked at all. ANyway i dont believe in space beams so im not going to discuss this much. Thats why i find it pointless to discuss what weapons the US have and dont have cause nobody knows which is why i dont knock it also.Hopefully though the case will tackle alot of the unanswered questions on that day.

• Advertisement

:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

similar photos as in its a burnt car but also different as they are not similer to the police car the way its half burn and then just stops in almost a straight line alont the front door and roof. The leather in the back of the car isnt even marked at all.

The rear seats are burnt if you look closely and look at the white fiat, see the the way the burns are a straight line along the front door...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

In my opinion none of those vandalism pictures are nearly as clear cut a line between the damaged/non damaged sections as the police car. -

What on 9/11 could have caused such a precision cut of damage to the police car like that?

there are a number of cars which received inconsisent and difficult to explain damage. see here:

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html#toasted

I wouldnt rule out the involvement of "space beams" on 911. Microwave energy as a weapon is a reality. Fact. God knows what kind of technology the entities capable of carrying out 911 (secret military ops/secret services etc) have access to. Keep an open mind.

OK this is going to take some time but I'll go through them as best as possible.
    A reported 1400 vehicles were damaged on 9/11. [Reference] These vehicles had peculiar patterns of damage and some were as far away as FDR Drive (about 7

blocks from the WTC, along the East River). Vehicles had missing door handles for example, windows blown out, window frames deformed, melted engine blocks,

steel-belted tires with only the steel belts left, and vehicle front ends destroyed with little or no effect on the back end of the vehicles. What could have

caused such extraordinary damage? Portions of cars burned while paper nearby did not.

Were I work I deal with quite a few burnt out cars. So some things I see commonly:

Missing door handles: I see this all the time on burnt out cars. You'll notice on all but one of the pictures I posted earlier that they are missing handles.

Plastic melts when it heats up.

Windows Blown Out: Extreme heat when a car is on fire cracks and shatters windows. When they first shatter they stay intact then the laminate quickly melts

thus causing them to be "missing".

Melted Engine Blocks: Must admit that I cannot for certain reasons open engine blocks on the cars I see so I cannot comment on this one.

Steel Belted Tyres: Rubber burns so obviously the rubber will burn away and leave the threads of the tyres. I see this everyday

Only front or back end damaged: I see this all the time and the pictures quoted above shown the same thing too.
    policecar3.jpg
    Figure 65a. Notice the dust-covered car in front of the toasted police car. There is also debris on the pavement away from the main part of the road. They

probably couldn't clean it very well because the toasted cars were there.

So what and I mean that in all seriousness. This proves nor disproves nothing.
    Image9.jpg
    Figure 64. Peculiar wilting of car doors and deformed window surrounds on FDR Drive.

policecar6.jpg
    Figure 65b. Notice the dust-covered car behind the toasted police car. There is also debris on the pavement away from the main part of the road. So, it

appears the roadway has been washed already.

These are both the same car. You can see in the 2nd picture that the "peculiar deformation" occured by debris falling on the roof and on the boot of the car.

As for fig 65b well it's again a pointless fact.
    21.jpg
    Figure 65c. Notice the two dust-covered cars under the bridge. How did the dust fall there? Obviosly there were strong enough air currents to put it there.

It's interesting how the drying pavement looks like it does after its been treated for snow and ice. (This is thought to be the entrance ramp to the Brooklyn

Bridge from southbound FDR Drive.)

Air currents aren't really needed. Dust gets EVERYWHERE and this is a commonly accepted fact. If you look at footage fo about 30 seconds after the collapses

you'll notice both dust clouds completely engulfing everything.
    Image11.jpg
    Figure 68. Front half of a car burned with a shiny, unburned rear end.

the shine is from the light hitting the boot on what is obviously a very sunny day (as can be seen in the background). The car is actually burnt throughout

and is hard to argue because you cannot see the other side which I strongly suspect would not have such a "clear cut" line
    Image12.jpg
    Figure 69. What burned and dragged these cars and mangled the left rear wheel? Where are the door handles?

Dont know, obviously were moved there by machine and as for door handles see my post above.
    Image152.jpg
    Figure 70. What was this thing across the street? Was it a car? Was it a van? What caused that line of burn marks on the hood of the car in the foreground on

the right? In the left foreground, the remains of a vehicle sit atop a white sedan. Are we looking at the front or the back end? It looks like the front end

and if it is, its engine is missing. We can see daylight through the wheel well.

Its a van and it's clearly visible its a van by virtue of the fact of the clearly visible side panels. As for car in foreground its also clearly the rear of

the car because you can see the rear "bulkhead" keeping its shape. Also the other major give away that its the back is that you can see where you fill the

car up with petrol.
    Image154.jpg
    Figure 72. The car with the flat tire appears to have "wilted" from heat, from the top down, leaving a peeling appearance on the back end. The SUV on its

right is missing all its window glass except for the windshield. The vehicle on the far right has no trace of tires, no door handles, no tail lights, and no

windows. Why?

"wilting" and peeling is obvious in some of the pictures I posted above so no point in going through that. As for vehicle on right with no tyres , handles ,

taillights. That car was gutten completely by fire plastic and rubber burns and melts away. You can see the same in the pictures I posted. As for SUV in the

middle with no windshield. Thats simply explained away by heat of car beside it burning shattered the side windows (evidential by scorch marks on SUV). Heat

wasn't as intense where windshield was (as evidenced by untouched paintwork) which is why windshield is intact.
    Image156.jpg
    Why does this ambulance have melted inside doors? The inside looks to have suffered more heat damage than the outside. What would cause that?

talk about a stupid point. Obviously because the fire was more internal than extrnal. Thats like asking why the bricks on the outside of your house look fine

but the inside of the house is completely gutted by fire.
    Image159.jpg
    Figure 75. Oddly enough, there were also toasted cars at the Pentagon on 9/11.

theres nothing odd about it. especially given the raging fire within the picture. depending on your opinions either a plane or missile will generate a

**** load of flame.
    Image160.jpg
    Figure 76. This is the same vehicle shown in the previous figure after the fires were extinguished. Why is the passenger door burned? Note how the hood is

curled up.

I'm genuinely serious when I say this but Judy Wood / Morgan Reynolds are obviously complete bloody idiots. They ask why the passenger door is burned??? Well

is that not bloody obvious seeing as how they say themselves this is the same car as in the previous picture which was on fire. :sigh: Also, the bonnet isn't curled up just the paint. This is the same curling as seen in a couple of the pictures I posted as well.
    firetruck-3.jpg
    Figure firetruck. A badly damaged fire truck. Where did its engine go? The bottom of the tire has turned to goo below a distinct horizontal line in the tire.

standard placement of an engine is not at the front for a fire engine but in the middle. It's what more commonly referred to as the Spartan Motor Baron configuration.
    Image165.jpg
    Figure 66(e). Why would the front of this fire truck wilt?

it didn't wilt. Its plainly obvious from looking at the picture that damage is a resul of large falling debris.
    010912_WFC_911_1392.jpg
    Figure flip. Why is this car upside down? A burned out SUV with missing windows and toasted front end is parked in front of WFC2 on West Street but will not be moving under its own power.

Sorry but a toasted front end??? the whole ****ing thing is toasted, LOL.

Image162.jpg
    Figure 66(b). Wheels appear to have steel-belts from the tires still on them.

whice disproves one of the points they posed above.
    Image163.jpg
    Figure 66(c). Did one car run under the other during the event or were they stacked after the event? The marks in the pavement suggest they were pushed to the side of the road.

you've just answered your own question posted in fig 66 (a)
    Image172.jpg
    Figure 66(l). The front half of car 2723 is toasted, but check out the new wax job on the back. Notice the missing front door handle and the untouched back door handle.

ah this is the car with the "clean straight burn line"
    Image174.jpg
    Figure 66(n). There is extensive damage to the front of car 2723, including no door handle on the driver's door. There is an unusual, unburned circular area on the rear door.

this is the same car strange how that "clean straight burn line" didn't carry through to the other side : sigh
    GJS-WTC017.jpg
    Figure toast1. afterWTC2 was destroyed there don't appear to be any fires

so what is in the picture below then

Image175.jpg
    Figure 66(o). Why doesn't the paper burn?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement