Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam now 'agony uncle' for now magazine

Options
  • 13-10-2007 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I never thought a GUY would be responding to womens issues about relasionships in a celeb mag and its the teengae version of now lol!
    Bit wierd aint it? and its Liam :confused:

Big Brother star is new agony uncle
    Big Brother 8's Liam McGough has joined Teen Now Magazine as a columnist - answering your sex and relationship problems each week. The straight-talking 23-year-old has plenty of experience with the opposite sex and is happy to give a guy's opinion on your love dilemmas.
    'I don't promise professional advice, but if it's no-nonsense, practical tips from a bloke's point of view, then I'm your man,' says the Co Durham lad.
    To write in to Liam, email him at nowliam@ipcmedia.co.uk – he's waiting to help!

Advertisement