Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drew Galloway

• 13-10-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭

nice to see a former IWW champ making his debut on WWE tv last night. he definitely has the look and size that vince and Laurinaitis so obviously love ;)

not sure how long he can pull off the high-land type gimmick though, i expect a cocky narcissistic heel character very soon

The boyz at IWW rave about this guy and vince sees something big in this guy as Galloway only arrived in the States in mid September and 3 weeks later is debuting and winning on Smackdown

Thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Wow, he got brought up pretty quick. I read a rumour that he, Taylor and Birchill my form a British faction, which would be cool. Good to see him get some mic time too. I wonder where tey aer gonig with the dual citizenship thing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Thats fantastic from Galloway. Seen him a good few times for IWW, and he was always brilliant. He is a great heel. Cocky arrogant SOB. A great line of his "do not tune your tv, yes, I am this good looking"!

He is also alot better than a certain irish "wrestler" who has signed with WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Double C wrote: »
    I read a rumour that he, Taylor and Birchill my form a British faction, which would be cool.

and they could get regal back from raw and finlay could join too since he is from belfast. finlay might not happen though as WWE might be looking at finlay as more irish than british. still would be cool though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I didn't see SD, but fair play to the guy. I thought that he'd be the first of the British wrestlers that were signed recently to be brought up to tv, as he's got the talent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I love Drew Galloway. On top of being a great mic and in ring worker, he's actually quite down to earth and a sound guy overall. I wish the guy nothing but the best. Here's hoping WWE won't drop the ball with him.

If WWE ever had a chance to bring SOS in, this would be it, mainly because Drew brought out the best in him.

VR!

• Advertisement
Advertisement