Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rear light/reflector Corolla 94' 20 valve

Options
  • 13-10-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to see if anyone has noticed a Corolla 20 valve in a breakers yard? Just looking to get the rear reflector off the boot lid on drivers side. See pic:

Cant seem to find any on ebay. Do they come under heading of lights, even though there is no bulb inside??

Thanks.

Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Try Japrek on the old Mallow Road in Cork.

Used to get stuff off them when I had a Jap Corolla. They used to have everything!

021 - 4385545

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Tried Japrek. Nothing.

Jap Auto Spares in Ashbourne said they might be able to get it flown over from Japan. Might be between 300 and 400E??? :eek:

Now that IS steep. Anyone know one being dismantled??

Pleeeeeeeeeease.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

PM me your chassis number and I'll get you a price.

Advertisement