Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spud

• 13-10-2007 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭

Sorry to start a thread on this but

Ive heard/read about it and just seen/heard it on Roh unified!
    Why do people(i assume smarks)Hate and boo spud?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Because its f*cking imposible to get behind the guy.

ROH - Anarchy in the UK, Johnny Storm powerbombing Spud against the steel barrier, what a moment! Probably got one of the biggest pops of the night.

I haven't seen a whole lot of him, and I've never seen him in a particularly bad match but I guess there is just something about the guy that people take an instant disliking to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭jeffk

Double C wrote: »
    Because its f*cking imposible to get behind the guy.

ROH - Anarchy in the UK, Johnny Storm powerbombing Spud against the steel barrier, what a moment! Probably got one of the biggest pops of the night.

I haven't seen a whole lot of him, and I've never seen him in a particularly bad match but I guess there is just something about the guy that people take an instant disliking to.

Ah right,but is it not funny that people buy into rey but not spud?I know there is some differences but they are not worlds apart!

Anarchy in the UK,is that the night before unified?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

A. He's five foot tall
    B. He looks like he should be in a boyband
    C. His name is Spud

jeffk wrote: »
    Ah right,but is it not funny that people buy into rey but not spud?I know there is some differences but they are not worlds apart!

Anarchy in the UK,is that the night before unified?

Nah, its the night after.

To be honest, I don't think it's his lack of size alone that makes people not like him. Rey is built like a brick sh*thouse too, and is (at least was) great in the ring so those factors work in his favour. Spud is just Spud. FX Meister sums it up pretty well!

Nah, its the night after.

To be honest, I don't think it's his lack of size alone that makes people not like him. Rey is built like a brick sh*thouse too, and is (at least was) great in the ring so those factors work in his favour. Spud is just Spud. FX Meister sums it up pretty well!

Ah right,once i know that i can keep an eye out to buy it.

Thats grand thanks for clearing it up for us!

Admin/mods fell free to close or delete this if u want!

• Advertisement

Ah right,once i know that i can keep an eye out to buy it.

Anarchy in the UK is a great show, overall, probably better than Unified. Shiosaki vs Whitmer is a very good opener. Shiosaki is going to be great. The UK 3 way with Spud, Storm and Fleisch is good fun. Williams vs Rave is surprisingly good, Williams managed to pull a very good match out of Jimmy. Danielson vs SUWA is decent and Dragon pulls double duty and has another great match as part of his series with Roddy Strong. Match of the night is Briscoes vs Sydal and Richards. Just a great fast paced tag, a typical Briscoes classic. Richards suicide dive is unbelievable too. It didn't have the excitement of Nigel vs Dragon from the previous night but on a whole its a better show.

Anarchy in the UK is a great show, overall, probably better than Unified. Shiosaki vs Whitmer is a very good opener. Shiosaki is going to be great. The UK 3 way with Spud, Storm and Fleisch is good fun. Williams vs Rave is surprisingly good, Williams managed to pull a very good match out of Jimmy. Danielson vs SUWA is decent and Dragon pulls double duty and has another great match as part of his series with Roddy Strong. Match of the night is Briscoes vs Sydal and Richards. Just a great fast paced tag, a typical Briscoes classic. Richards suicide dive is unbelievable too. It didn't have the excitement of Nigel vs Dragon from the previous night but on a whole its a better show.

More or less what i read on the roh forum thanks double c.I have added it to the to buy list :)

Funny i cant find it when i search in the roh store and i can only see it from a merchandise on ebay.so I ain't gonna be rushing out to buy it.
    I do normally wait and get three during the big ten sale as that way you get them for around ten euro each and our lovely government don't jump on you with tax etc!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Funny i cant find it when i search in the roh store

http://www.rohwrestling.com/shoponline.asp?point=moreinfo&catid=187&id=2029

BAM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

You could not be further from the truth. Comparing a guy like Rey to a nobody like Spud is like comparing ****ing Accrington Stlanley with Real Madrid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

That 3 way match is one of the worst matches I have ever seen. Everytime I see Spud he annoys me. Much like that Fleisch waster as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

gimmick wrote: »
    That 3 way match is one of the worst matches I have ever seen. Everytime I see Spud he annoys me. Much like that Fleisch waster as well.

Ahh here, at least Jody Fleisch has been in a few decent matches. He mightn't be as good as he once was, but jesus, don't compare him to Spud!

Advertisement