Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightning photography + surreal cloud formation

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Some excellent pics there alright. The best pics i've ever found though(excluding mine:p:p), are these, there's crops of the points of imapct on the 3rd page:
    http://foudre.chasseurs-orages.com/viewtopic.php?t=1515
    It must have been some experience, nearly in the storm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

pretty class shots alright on that site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Amazing cloud pictures there too, those mammatus are stunning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Why cant I ever get a shot like that when I'm sitting in my little back garden in Carlow with my Kodak camera watching an approaching thunder storm??!

th_44854_lightning_14_122_74lo.jpg

Where am I going wrong? :p

Seriously though, some amazing shots there!! Some of them storms look damn scary!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Why cant I ever get a shot like that when I'm sitting in my little back garden in Carlow with my Kodak camera watching an approaching thunder storm??!

th_44854_lightning_14_122_74lo.jpg

Where am I going wrong? :p

Seriously though, some amazing shots there!! Some of them storms look damn scary!!

hehe i think that the fact that your backyard is located in Co. Carlow, and not some nice hot state in the midwest USA could be the problem :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement