Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband DSL

Options
  • 13-10-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I'm considering going for IBB DSL. The other option I was looking at was Esat.

My reasons for going for IBB are that they don't restrict you to a set download allowance per month and I believe this is worth the extra 6 or 7 euro (they also offer free setup while Esat charge 45eur for flicking a switch).

Has anybody had any experience with them?

I'd use it for heavy downloading, gaming, general browsing - just about everything.

I currently have IBB Breeze 3Mb which has been running great for the last while until recently when I've had a line of sight problem which they've said they cannot fix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I haven't used Irish Broadband's DSL service, but their Ripwave service sucks something terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Demonique wrote: »
    I haven't used Irish Broadband's DSL service, but their Ripwave service sucks something terrible.
    I've heard this but I've been pretty happy with Breeze of late until coverage is now gone in my area. They've accepted this and told me they can't guarantee a level of service.

I wouldn't take one service in this case to be representative of the others they provide, but thanks for your thoughts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ollielou

yes it seems that there no cap,which is very tempting also do a bb and phone package,but its great to see a capless service:D

Advertisement