Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a cot?

Options
  • 13-10-2007 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for an Oak cot and cant seem to find one anywhere. The only place where I did see one was in Mamas and Papas, but it was nearly €1000!

If there anywhere that anyone has come across one?

Thanks,
    Jab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Forgive my ignorance, but as you capitalised Oak, is that a brand or do you simply mean an oak wood cot?

Anyways, I'd suggest looking at second-hand places such as ebay, the rollercoaster.ie classifieds and ads.ie. I got a lot of my baby stuff there, including a lovely wooden swinging crib in perfect condition for less than half price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Don't forget folks to make sure you sterilse any second baby equipment you do get be it with milton or a steam clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

Silja, sorry, I meant oak wood, shouldn't have capitalised it!
    I have checked gumtree, but will try ebay and rollercoaster.ie!
    Thanks,
    Jab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I hope you don't pick me up the wrong way, Jabaroon, but I can't stop giggling at the trouble you're going to to buy a specific cot. I bought a cot (cheap, i'm glad to say) for my son 6 years ago and I could never get him to sleep in it, nor his two sisters who followed him. They all slept in between my husband and I till they were old enough for their own beds!
    Good luck with finding the cot you're looking for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

kelle wrote: »
    I hope you don't pick me up the wrong way, Jabaroon, but I can't stop giggling at the trouble you're going to to buy a specific cot. I bought a cot (cheap, i'm glad to say) for my son 6 years ago and I could never get him to sleep in it, nor his two sisters who followed him. They all slept in between my husband and I till they were old enough for their own beds!
    Good luck with finding the cot you're looking for!

IKEA, £45

• Advertisement
Advertisement