Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent ban for 2 Offenses?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Thaedydal wrote: »
    No one deserves to be bullied.

If people provoke a reaction due to their behaviour then they have to take some if not equal responsibility for what happens and they should look to changing their behaviour.

Well, given that Rozie seems to believe that some people "deserve" to be insulted (although whether this particular honour is a general thing or specifically related to Rozie being the one doing the insulting, we have not yet been told) she might have a different perspective on things.

While I don't agree that anyone does deserve to be bullied, I would be interested in hearing how Rozie squares the notion of railing against being on the receiving end of insults and abuse with her perceived notion of having a "right" to insult those who meet her apparently random criteria for deserving insults and abuse.

Unless, of course, it's just a load of twaddle like most of her other whinging has been.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ok banned pending Administrative review, there really is an absolutely ridiculous amount of vitrolic abuse in these postings and no user should be above the site rules.

Edit: I realize this is probably what Rozie wants to vindicate themselves, but really, that cannot stand up as an excuse for not adhering to site rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Rozie wrote: »
    3 weeks ago.

Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that my behaviour has put me in a situation where I know others are doing wrong, and that my behaviour wouldn't be an issue where they weren't doing wrong. Some forums, I don't have trouble on. I detest that you're "trying" to be nice to me now when I know ultimately you're not going to take it into account.

Oh, that is PURE bull****. I ****ing hate you more than anyone in this thread now for trying to turn around Black and White thinking into a positive thing. Black and white thinking, IS A LOGICAL FALLACY. Do you understand? It's objectively wrong. It's not correct. You twisted little bitch.

People with Aspergers(I've always hated the cutesy term "Aspie", but it's not surprising you subscribe to it) have trouble following social cues AND rules, and often engage in anti-social behaviour in certain situations.

Having black and white rules is HELL for people like me(NOTE: ASPERGERS IS A SPECTRUM, JUST BECAUSE SOME DON'T HAVE THE SAME ISSUES I DO DOESN'T MEAN IT'S STILL NOT PART OF THE SPECTRUM) since we can't adjust our behaviour to meet the whim of some ****-faced dictator like everyone else can. Even if I wanted to, I can't.

And I'm not sure I want therapy to conform to a way of thinking that's thoroughly illogical and anti-intellectual.

That's not logic. Logic would define what an asshole is and in what situations it applies. What you've said is the exact opposite of logic.

Once again, you twist something in an annoying manner.

So we shouldn't take anything into account, and judge everything on a black and white basis. And once again, no logic, it just IS accept that I'm telling you this?

Get ****ed.

Go **** yourself and stop pretending this place has any level of integrity.
    Charming language. You need professional help rozie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

TheGooner wrote: »
    Someone perma ban this please.....

Don't be ridiculous. I love these threads.

Aww, she's gone. *entertainment fades*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

CuLT wrote: »
    Ok banned pending Administrative review, there really is an absolutely ridiculous amount of vitrolic abuse in these postings and no user should be above the site rules.
    You have balls. Small ones in real life (I'm assured), but big internet ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that my behaviour has put me in a situation where I know others are doing wrong, and that my behaviour wouldn't be an issue where they weren't doing wrong. Some forums, I don't have trouble on.

well then something you have to learn to walk way and if my 9 year old who has aspergers can I am sure you can learn to as well.
    People with Aspergers(I've always hated the cutesy term "Aspie", but it's not surprising you subscribe to it) have trouble following social cues AND rules, and often engage in anti-social behaviour in certain situations.

I am well aware of the difficulties a person with aspergers syndrome and disorder faces.
    Having black and white rules is HELL for people like me

You need to talk to your mental helath professional and you seem to have things confused.
    (NOTE: ASPERGERS IS A SPECTRUM, JUST BECAUSE SOME DON'T HAVE THE SAME ISSUES I DO DOESN'T MEAN IT'S STILL NOT PART OF THE SPECTRUM)

Incorrect asperger's is not a spectrum it is part of the autism spectrum.
    since we can't adjust our behaviour to meet the whim of some ****-faced dictator like everyone else can. Even if I wanted to, I can't.

Out of all the types of autism those with Asperger's usually have a high enough iq to learn the social skills they lack inherently.

Go get the professional help you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

*twiddles thumbs*

Sooooo...what to do now?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Some close-knit communities of people, such as furries, plushies, Quakers, Jews, white people and otherkin, possess such distorted views of reality as to be particularly susceptible to believe their ostracization is due to victimization by outside factors, and will not infrequently claim to have Asperger's or be Autistic en masse, often finding some way to tie its manifestations into the fact that they are social misfits, frequently complete assholes and fail at proper expression of affection. In certain of these instances, having "Asperger's" seems to be correlated with the posting of disgusting and semi-nude pictures of yourself frequently on the internet and local AIDS awareness seminars, or writing highly disturbed fanfiction. Additionally, it is not unheard of for these individuals to claim multiple, even incompatible diagnoses of a plethora of diseases -- possibly claiming anorexia, ADHD, autism, Asperger's, schizophrenia, OCD, and anything else they've ever read about or seen on CSI.
    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Aspergers
    I've always suspected that and this has shown me that I wasn't wrong, even if it is from encyclopediadramatica.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I assume at this stage this will be a permanent ban. We are not a therapy for this person. If they have issues then they should seek help from properly qualified doctors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Gordon wrote: »
    Stop pulling facts out of your posterior orifice dude.

Isn't he a she? :confused:
    Boston wrote: »

*sits back and continues to stir my the ****e with me cock*

Can you not keep that kinda sexual stuff to the LGB? Or sex n sexuality? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It was about time this happened again

*sets watch by it*

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Edit: I realize this is probably what Rozie wants to vindicate themselves, but really, that cannot stand up as an excuse for not adhering to site rules.

Considering the large number of sites this has happened on, there was plenty vindication been going on previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

RuggieBear wrote: »
    my lack of reasoning must be my autism...

or is it my dyslexia....

or is it my depression....

or is it the result of too many blows to the head playing rugby....

:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Didn't receive Rozie's lovely PM till just now and frankly I'm disappointed I didn't get to be part of all this but none the less I welcome our site banning overloads.

Rozie it certainly does appear that you need professional help, I highly recommend you get it as its bound to help you in the future and I'd imagine should prevent further site bannings on this and other message boards.

Have a nice day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Jesus christ Rozie

STFU

if i wanted ranting, id listen to Joe duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

lal Spanks :D

runningsquirrel.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Good job.

I'm amazed that they were left to spout their self pitying nonsense here for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Sweet jesus, my head feels like it has been shrink wrapped after looking over this thread. What a fruitcake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Plus, I have an excuse...
    That says it all for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

tallus wrote: »
    What a fruitcake.

Tbh, that kind of post isn't helping anyone.

I think we should seriously lock this thread, because as I see it, the ban was for Rozie's own just as much as it was for the good of boards, and people shouldn't be gloating now and giving backhanded insults now that Rozie can't respond.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I also think this thread should be locked, whats done is done and there's no need to rub anyone's nose in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Enough already...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Won't someone please, think of the children.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If you can not remain polite Rozie, you have no place here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thread locked until the ban is sorted out by an administrator.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement