Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

skinny jeans and shoes

• 13-10-2007 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm a petite person so I wear a lot of skinny jeans. I look lost in baggy clothes.
    The thing is, what shoes to wear with skinny jeans? Shoes that aren't heels or ballet shoes, or cons that is.
    I bought a pair of runners today, and they really just dont complement each other.
    ARB-R

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Heels or ballet shoes or converse are honestly the only things that work shoe wise

the only other thing I can think of is some boots
    but even then it's a bit iffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Short boots look nice, ankle length cowboy boots or slouchy leather boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭A racy brainrot

At this point ballet shoes are getting a tad chilly.
    i'm gonna take a look round for some boots though
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cas91

I agree with ehto... short black boots look really nice with skinny jeans. Also you can get the shorter version of cons which actually are a runner type shoe.. if thats any help.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Ugg Boots, slippery type shoes, kitten heels

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Jazz shoes or any non-clunky lace-up shoe.
    Tuck them inside boots or high, 80s style runners (the latter may be hard to pull off, though).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

I'm in the same predicament, the ballet pumps have been banished to the back of the wardrobe, I'd just go with boots now, expecially considering the weather we're going to have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sMILIE

yeh so heels nd doll shoos bu obviously yu dnt want dat--

yu can go for chunky sneakers nd hi tops

or tiny lil canvas sneakers nd all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

sMILIE wrote: »
    yeh so heels nd doll shoos bu obviously yu dnt want dat--

yu can go for chunky sneakers nd hi tops

or tiny lil canvas sneakers nd all that

Wha? Is that english?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

Shoe boots? Never tried them with skinny jeans (or anything for that matter;))
    so not sure how they would look though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ilovefashion

im alway sin skinny jeans and i wear them with all shoes. im still wearing uggs even though they are so old-school but i love them!they are so comfortable. i think a nice pair of flats/heels or boots looks great with skinny jeans. they are so versatile. ive bought a few pairs of flats in buffallo and they look great with my skinny jeans!

Advertisement