Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Andy Reid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Janey I need to take a chill pill when it comes to criticism of players I like. I also need to stop logging on here drunk.

I just read a quote from Stan saying the reason Reid didn't play against Slovakia was because of the pitch. How could the pitch really affect Reid? Surely the pitch affects the dribbers like McGeady? Any time the pitch is really bad for a Celtic match it's McGeady that gets the drop anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Not only is Rooney rubbish, he's fat as well? He took his shirt off after the England game yesterday and there wasn't a pick of fat on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Not only is Rooney rubbish, he's fat as well? He took his shirt off after the England game yesterday and there wasn't a pick of fat on him.

Yeah I heard he started taking it off after games as a subtle two fingers to the critics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

KdjaCL wrote: »
    When you put it like that , that our best player (i agree he was outstanding) is a fat overweight pub player who cant run. He has the technique to be one of the most gifted irish players ever (i seen brady and giles) his vision is on a level far beyond the rest of the team.

The simple fact he cannot get himself fit pretty much sums him up, how on gods earth as a pro footballer can you be overweight :confused:

Another waste of talent.

kdjac

Havent read the whole thread i stopped at this post. I read a big interview with Reid in 1 of the english broadsheets, Times or Guardian maybe. Makes for an interesting read. The guy is a major surprise - not as i originally thought a playstation, nightclub, prima donna type, but actually someone with a keen interst in history, the arts, music, films etc.

I think it's WHOLLY UNFAIR, harsh and almost insulting to keep harping on about his weight. Richard Dunne for years suffered the same criticism. The guy is 5'7 and naturally a bit on the big boned side. The training they put in at Spurs/Forest/Charlton etc, to be a professional footballer requires uber-fitness. Clearly, despite his appearance, he has the fitness. You hardly think he turns up for training, and sits on the sidelines eating a Big Mac? He's clearly a very fit guy.

For a small guy he has tremendous strength too, i didnt see him pushed off the ball once by any German player nor did he pull out of any challenges. His touch and vision was sublime too.

Andy Reid is never going to have the build of Steven Ireland for example, he's always going to have that frame... it should only be a problem if his weight impacts on his fitness and IMO i dont see any evidence to support that theory.

Martin Jol from Feb 2005:
    "We have done tests with Andy Reid last week and it showed that he is one of the fittest players at the club.

"Andy Reid knows his fitness. He is a small guy so maybe he looks a little out of shape but I tell you he isn't.

"It is not an issue. His heart rate was excellent. His recovery was terrific and I have no complaints.

"We conducted some body fat tests on him and the results were good."

---

The reason Les Reed compared him to Puskas was because of their similar body shape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Lads, we should never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Reid and Rooney look fat, therefore they are slow, lazy and vastly over-rated. End of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Puskas was a bit heavy, had no right foot, bit like Reid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Immense performance, I've always liked his play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

He was poor in the first half, good in the second.

PHB wrote: »
    He was poor in the first half
    Can't agree with that at all. Best player on the pitch from beginning to end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Wrong...outstanding in both halves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Watched Andy Reid closely last night and he was very good. Always looking for the ball and getting involved in most attacking plays.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I wouldent be shocked to see Keane sign him in January

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

I wouldent be shocked to see Keane sign him in January

I dunno about that. Captain of Charlton, he'll be back in the Premiership next season, and he seems to have settled into the team there. After stalling at Spurs, I reckon he's happy to stay in Charlton where he's an important player, rather than have to start the whole earning his place and gelling with the new team malarky again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You know NOTHING about football.

You constantly post tripe, like that above.

Seriously, start supporting lawn bowls or something.

When you put it like that , that our best player (i agree he was outstanding) is a fat overweight pub player who cant run. He has the technique to be one of the most gifted irish players ever (i seen brady and giles) his vision is on a level far beyond the rest of the team.

The simple fact he cannot get himself fit pretty much sums him up, how on gods earth as a pro footballer can you be overweight :confused:

Another waste of talent.

kdjac

You spew more sh!te than fub, you know that?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

The lad really is a joy to watch. Really hope to see both he and Hunt playing on Wednesday night... If only that Keane muppet fooked off I'd be well happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Don't think I misheard, but someone on skysports news asked Stan would Reid be fit for Wednesday seeing as he sat out training today. Stans reply was.........................he was fit Saturday wasnt he.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Don't think I misheard, but someone on skysports news asked Stan would Reid be fit for Wednesday seeing as he sat out training today. Stans reply was.........................he was fit Saturday wasnt he.

:) sur god love him

http://www.feck.net/splange/dougal.jpg

wish we img code here :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

What a tosser! Its not even funny any more...

Seaneh wrote: »
    You know NOTHING about football.

You constantly post tripe, like that above.

Seriously, start supporting lawn bowls or something.

lol, good response. Cry me a ****ing river. If you watched the match you'll remember just how shocking we were in the first half. It's cause he played as an AMC in a 2 man midfield. He wasn't willing to drop deep to play the ball, which resulted us in the team as a whole playing ****. When he recieved the ball he did ok with it, one good pass into the Keane that was disallowed, the rest were ok but nothing special. Then the good stuff he did like harrying back, was really only a result of him playing too far up the pitch. Granted he was willing to track back, but that doesn't mean he wasn't poor. He is the creative outlet for the team and in the first half we saw possibly the worst game of football ever. Even the stuff he did well, he could have done better. That pass into Keane (not the disallowed one, the other one) would have been a goal except that he played it into Keane's feet not a little in front of him. We played poorly in teh first half because the system wasn't working, and that was largely down to him. Whether Stan told him to do that is another question, but considering he changed after half time, maybe he was told to change.
    In the second half, he was more willing to play in the system. He dropped deep to get the ball, then sprayed it around the park as he has the ability to. He was good, nothing amazing, good. He was our best player on the pitch after Finnan I'd say, but overall, I'm not gona go crazy about him. I'd still rather see a midfield or S. Reid and Ireland.

p.s. The whole weight thing, I didn't think he was particuarly lazy in the match or unfit. Lots of players are naturally unfit, Rooney being the case in point. But if it's managed it's not a big deal.

p.s. The whole weight thing, I didn't think he was particuarly lazy in the match or unfit. Lots of players are naturally unfit, Rooney being the case in point. But if it's managed it's not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Hold on, now you're saying that Rooney is naturally unfit?! You couldn't pick a worse example of someone who is naturally unfit...Surely you mean naturally fit? Fitness has nothing to do with body shape/weight. It's all to do with the heart and lungs.

And I'm still at a loss how you can say Reid was poor at any stage of the game. Also you'd prefer to see S. Ireland in centre-mid? WHY? Reid is infinitely better than him in there. I've been saying for the last 4 years Reid should be in centre mid and nowhere else. Finally it looks like he'll get a run there.

I meant fitness in terms of weight etc, not how long they can run. Rooney is naturally overweight, just like Reid, but it's managable.
    lso you'd prefer to see S. Ireland in centre-mid? WHY?

I think 4 goals in 6 games speaks for itself don't you?

S.Ireland has played 2 games in central midfield that I can remember. Cyprus (a) and San Marino (a). I think he played once for Man City in central midfield in the Carling cup. He's not ready to play central midfield yet. Maybe in a few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

A class act against Germany. His passing was excellent!

Glad to see him doing well.

Never thought too much of duff and McGeady is struggling...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah c'mon that's bullsh1t. I watched the match again last night (was at the match on Saturday) and Reid was by far the best player on the pitch, let alone for us, in the first half.

Watched Stan's post match interview last night and it was shocking. Full of nonsense clichés and he just kept on repeating himself whether he'd lose track of what he was talking about, which was quite often for such a short interview. He really shouldn't be allowed to give interviews, it just compounds his ineptness. Dunphy, Giles and crew just seemed in shock when the camera went back to them. They didn't even comment on what he said. Well in fairness, it would've been difficult to considering he didn't particularly say anything worth commenting on. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

Well Gazza did pretty well and he was overweight as is Rooney, so your talkin crap bud!

rooney aint overweight, you need you eyes checked

and tell us, how well did gazza do?

he won **** all, and played for 9 different teams in 19 years. i wouldnt say he did well at all. Most gifted player of his generation, but i dunno if he did well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

event wrote: »
    rooney aint overweight, you need you eyes checked

and tell us, how well did gazza do?

he won **** all, and played for 9 different teams in 19 years. i wouldnt say he did well at all. Most gifted player of his generation, but i dunno if he did well

I wouldnt really put his downfall down to his natural physique though, more his mentality, and off field antics.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

he sat out training again today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Lads, this criticism of Andy Reid's weight is a bit out of order.
    His physique isn't classically what you'd think of with a natural athelete, he's shoort and stocky but questioning his fitness and weight is just plain bitchy.

His fitness is fine, his previous manager has stated as much (and it's been quoted here) and his current manager has made him captain. No manager, coach or anyone paying his wages has ever accused him of being unfit or overweight.

His performances have never indicated that he's out of shape.

So basically the sniping is down to how he looks, which really, he can't do much about.

So please, leave it out.

According to Lopez on foot.ie, Matt Holland writes for the Daily Mail, he said that twice this season Pardew has told the team to stand up and applaud Reid's performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

psi wrote: »
    Lads, this criticism of Andy Reid's weight is a bit out of order.
    His physique isn't classically what you'd think of with a natural athelete, he's shoort and stocky but questioning his fitness and weight is just plain bitchy.

His fitness is fine, his previous manager has stated as much (and it's been quoted here) and his current manager has made him captain. No manager, coach or anyone paying his wages has ever accused him of being unfit or overweight.

His performances have never indicated that he's out of shape.

So basically the sniping is down to how he looks, which really, he can't do much about.

So please, leave it out.

He cant run, hes a professional footballer. if you were a bin man who coudnt lift bins would you be a good binman?

And yes he can do much about it, its not like he has anything else to do during the week maybe he could do some extra fitness training or maybe run a bit or eat less?

There is no excuse for an overweight footballer, none whatsoever he gets well paid to do his job and hes not doing it if hes overweight.

kdjac

He cant run, hes a professional footballer. if you were a bin man who coudnt lift bins would you be a good binman?

And yes he can do much about it, its not like he has anything else to do during the week maybe he could do some extra fitness training or maybe run a bit or eat less?

There is no excuse for an overweight footballer, none whatsoever he gets well paid to do his job and hes not doing it if hes overweight.

kdjac

how do you know what he eats or does for training? Seriously, you have it in for him because you view him as overweight? Of course he can run...you're making him out to be a flabby mess.
    ...and your binman analogy is so stupid it's hilarious:D

He's short and he has short legs for his height so no, he doesn't have great pace but his game isn't about pace. Brady and Sheridan were the last two great passer/playmakers in the Irish team and neither of them were prone to flying past players.
    Actually, his bodyfat % was lower than alot of the Spurs team according to Jol. Extra training won't actually make him lose weight if his bodyfat is already low, unless you're talking Roy Keane standards where he was 7% at one stage. Reid's frame is such that he will never look thin. It's generally the physiology of his skeleton, his ribcage in particular.

Point is, even if he was 7% bodyfat, he probably wouldn't run any faster.
    Staunton, Jol and Pardew have all claimed Reid is fit. Your assertation that he is overweight is based on a visual observation that is incorrect. I work in the medical field, I'm pretty good at spotting overweight people (and underweight) because we do alot of evaluations before certain procedures and I wouldn't class Reid as overweight, at least not without a proper evaluation, which his clubs have done, and they don't class him as overweight.... so ermmm, whats your point?

You think he looks fat and can't run so he must be overweight so he must be?

Nunu wrote: »
    how do you know what he eats or does for training?
    Not being able to run 5 yards is a pretty obvious.
    Seriously, you have it in for him because you view him as overweight? Of course he can run...you're making him out to be a flabby mess.
    ...and your binman analogy is so stupid it's hiarious:D

I think overweight prefessional footballers are a disgrace, there is no reason or sympathy as to why they are overweight, they bloody footballers :eek:

I thought the binman thing was sound, he cant lift therefore cant do his job :confused:

kdjac

I think overweight prefessional footballers are a disgrace, there is no reason or sympathy as to why they are overweight, they bloody footballers :eek:

kdjac

What is his current weight and what should it be?

you keep saying he's overweight, what facts have you to support this?

As for not running 5 yards?

I seem to remember him running 90 yards with the ball to score a goal against wes tham about 3 years ago. He was the same frame then.

He's short and he has short legs for his height so no, he doesn't have great pace but his game isn't about pace. Brady and Sheridan were the last two great passer/playmakers in the Irish team and neither of them were prone to flying past players.

Neither struggled with weight issues dunno why you chose those to compare. Both could play a pass but not because they couldnt run with the ball and play a simple pass, Reid chooses the long pass Brady and Sheridan both played the short pass and moved to receive it.
    Actually, his bodyfat % was lower than alot of the Spurs team according to Jol. Extra training won't actually make him lose weight if his bodyfat is already low, unless you're talking Roy Keane standards where he was 7% at one stage. Reid's frame is such that he will never look thin. It's generally the physiology of his skeleton, his ribcage in particular.

Point is, even if he was 7% bodyfat, he probably wouldn't run any faster.

Staunton, Jol and Pardew have all claimed Reid is fit. Your assertation that he is overweight is based on a visual observation that is incorrect. I work in the medical field, I'm pretty good at spotting overweight people (and underweight) because we do alot of evaluations before certain procedures and I wouldn't class Reid as overweight, at least not without a proper evaluation, which his clubs have done, and they don't class him as overweight.... so ermmm, whats your point?

You think he looks fat and can't run so he must be overweight so he must be?

And yet he still cant run with the ball, my assertation is based on the fact he cant run with the ball! He plays in midfield thus giving the opposition a one player headstart (assuming their midfielder can run). Yet thats somehow now good enough for international football. Overweight players are stuck on the wing, Jol had that right.

kdjac

What is his current weight and what should it be?

you keep saying he's overweight, what facts have you to support this?

As for not running 5 yards?

I seem to remember him running 90 yards with the ball to score a goal against wes tham about 3 years ago. He was the same frame then.

lol

i googled that just for the laugh

http://www.nutrition.ie/weight-height-chart.html

guess im right ?

* that website is for normal people not preofessional athletes, cant find www.nutritionforprofessionalathletes.ie

kdjac

• Advertisement

lol

i googled that just for the laugh

http://www.nutrition.ie/weight-height-chart.html

guess im right ?

* that website is for normal people not preofessional athletes, cant find www.nutritionforprofessionalathletes.ie

kdjac

I googled too.

He's listed as 1.72 m tall and 73 kg (Up to date at Charlton on yahoo sports

Even if you could actually tell if someone is overweight from one of those charts he'd come in with a BMI of about 24 with those stats. By BMI measurement, he'd need to be 25 to be classed as overweight

(and you can't - for instance, where for a woman does it show cup size, and thats just a start of the inaccuracy, bone density, shoulder width etc etc.... I've taken health and nutrition-related vital stats and height and weight tell you nothing about whether a person is overweight, they're a good indicator that a person is not overweight though).

Can I ask you a question KdjaCL?
    Did you not revel in his performance against Germany?
    If not I sort of feel sorry for you because there wasn't much else to take from the game. He was world class.
    I was at the game and it was a pleasure to see him perform to such a high standard.

Your assertion that he can't run with the ball is wrong. He can when it's needed, but he perfers to keep possession. He's a proper centre mid.

Can I ask you a question KdjaCL?
    Did you not revel in his performance against Germany?
    If not I sort of feel sorry for you because there wasn't much else to take from the game. He was world class.
    I was at the game and it was a pleasure to see him perform to such a high standard.

Your assertion that he can't run with the ball is wrong. He can when it's needed, but he perfers to keep possession. He's a proper centre mid.

The fact he was our best player speaks volumes about our team but thats another thread.

The complete CMF thread pretty much sums up what a CMF should do, he cant do one but relies on others to help him with his shortcomings (tackling, running,getting the ball, running with the ball, obviously not needed but do help afaik).
    Even if you could actually tell if someone is overweight from one of those charts he'd come in with a BMI of about 24 with those stats. By BMI measurement, he'd need to be 25 to be classed as overweight

Does that mean hes overweight and cant run with the ball? :)

i forgot you were a forest fan and seen him play, Pats have M Keane now irelands last great white hope he is also overweight but our best " proper footballer", a complete joy to watch with the ball his vision and reading of the game are simply amazing, far too godo for the EL. He will be the best player in the league before he moves back to England. He leaves Ndo (ex WC player) in the shade with his ability.

But hes overweight and thats not good enough, hes getting well paid to play football there is no excuse for being overweight and unfit.

kdjac

No it means from his BMI he's normal weight and hence not overweight.
    i forgot you were a forest fan and seen him play
    A good deal more than you and I've seen him run with the ball alot.
    Pats have M Keane now irelands last great white hope he is also overweight but our best " proper footballer", a complete joy to watch with the ball his vision and reading of the game are simply amazing, far too godo for the EL. He will be the best player in the league before he moves back to England. He leaves Ndo (ex WC player) in the shade with his ability.
    Didn't he fail to make it at PNE a few seasons back?
    But hes overweight and thats not good enough, hes getting well paid to play football there is no excuse for being overweight and unfit.
    Again, clearly from his stats he's not overweight, but you continue to make the comments that he is. Why would you pick on someone's stature and make a false claim when the facts and figures show you are wrong?

Again, clearly from his stats he's not overweight, but you continue to make the comments that he is. Why would you pick on someone's stature and make a false claim when the facts and figures show you are wrong?

Website i posted above say he is overweight, your medical training says otherwise. Im guessing both of you base your "assertations" from the same medical ideals if he is over 11 stone and 5:7 he is overweight.

i didnt need to read that site to see that the guy has issues with his weight and cant run, i got that from watching him attempt to be an athlete.

Dr kdjac :cool:

The fact he was our best player speaks volumes about our team but thats another thread.

The complete CMF thread pretty much sums up what a CMF should do, he cant do one but relies on others to help him with his shortcomings (tackling, running,getting the ball, running with the ball, obviously not needed but do help afaik).

i forgot you were a forest fan and seen him play, Pats have M Keane now irelands last great white hope he is also overweight but our best " proper footballer", a complete joy to watch with the ball his vision and reading of the game are simply amazing, far too godo for the EL. He will be the best player in the league before he moves back to England. He leaves Ndo (ex WC player) in the shade with his ability.

kdjac

Here is your own description of a central midfielder from that thread:
    Central Midfielder = a player who can defend, who can create, who can pass and who can score, who can dictate the pace of a game

Does Andy Reid not do all this? You don't mention running with the ball at all, which now all of a sudden is the pre requisite to being a centre mid and being used to totally slate Reid as a professional?

You also admit there are not many, if any, complete CM in football now:
    Tbh there isnt many complete CMFs ever in the world, a CMF is a complete footballer someone who does everything perfectly, without the need for another to hide their weaknesses

So why can't Reid be classed as a great midfielder if he is only lacking, in your eyes, on the running with the ball aspect of his game? After all as you say there are not any midfielders around who offer the full package.

• Advertisement

Website i posted above say he is overweight, your medical training says otherwise. Im guessing both of you base your "assertations" from the same medical ideals if he is over 11 stone and 5:7 he is overweight.

i didnt need to read that site to see that the guy has issues with his weight and cant run, i got that from watching him attempt to be an athlete.

Dr kdjac :cool:

Erm, he's 5 '8. He's offically listed at Charlton and Forest as 172cm.
    (I dunno what Spurs said).

His current weight is 73 kg which is 11 stone and 6lbs (he was, I believe, 70kg before his injury).

With those stat's he's not overweight, by my reckoning or your website.

Website i posted above say he is overweight, your medical training says otherwise.

you a professional idiot or a gifted amature?

The website you posted stated that to be over weight a BMI of 25 was needed, reid's BMI comes in at 24, making him normal wreight.

Add to this the fact that professional footballers have 150% the musscle mass of a normal person and you can lower his BMI (musscle being 3 times heaver than fatty tissue), add to this the fact that his shoulders and chest are quite broad, you can lower his BMI again.

I'm guessing his body fat % is sub 17, which is FAR from over weight.

Erm, he's 5 '8. He's offically listed at Charlton and Forest as 172cm.
    (I dunno what Spurs said).

His current weight is 73 kg which is 11 stone and 6lbs.

With those stat's he's not overweight, by my reckoning or your website.

Hes 5:7 and weights 11:8 which makes him overweight according to that site which if your working as in medical position in ireland is your bible (see who runs its).
    So why can't Reid be classed as a great midfielder if he is only lacking, in your eyes, on the running with the ball aspect of his game? After all as you say there are not any midfielders around who offer the full package.

The Compete CMF can do it all, or rely on someone to carry their shortcomings making them a good partnership. Keane Scholes Viera Petit etc:

Reid cant chase a player at least scholes can get back to make a lunge for a yellow card, reid offers only one thing thats his passing when in time and space oddly so can another player very simliar in style and play to him (Beckham) and actually me but i need a bit more time and space than pros like 20 minutes is fine if possible.

So you think a midfielder who cant beat a man, cant run, cant tackle but has an excellent passing range when in time and space is a complete midfielder?

Maybe if he was fitter he could "beat a man" or "drive a team forward" or "kill a game" or "dictate the pace of a game" or "track a man" maybe even "get a shot on target".

You would be off your head to play a player like Reid in central midfield vs a team like germany, he played on the wing in the PL for spurs for a reason!

kdjac

he played on the wing in the PL for spurs for a reason!

kdjac

Yeah, he was left footed and spurs have had s problem with left midfeild for years.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Yeah, he was left footed and spurs have had s problem with left midfeild for years.

And a far worse problem in CMF, if they had a decent CMF they wouldnt be conceding so many goals from outside the box or right tru the middle.

But thats fact and not opinion dont let that flaunt your view of poor or unfit players being lauded as world class for ireland.

kdjac

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement