Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Dentist

• 13-10-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all,

Friend just rang me in he has an abscees on his gum. Said he woke up this morning and his face was swollen - nasty.

anyone know where he could get this treated tomorrow. yes I know its sunday - but surely we must have some provision in this town !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

your best bet is to get out the yellow pages and ring them all until you get one thats available, i highly reccomend the dentist next door to t and h's pub in john roberts square, maurice obrien i think is the dentist's name,although there is a week long waiting list the last time i was there, i had a very big fear of dentists for years, he is extremly good at his job and put me at ease, he even sent me home on my first visit because he could see that i was bricking myself and booked me in for a different time.

Advertisement