Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rikishi

• 14-10-2007 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭

When the fcuk did rikishi debut in TNA????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

The middle of September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Damn!!!!!!...is he doing anything worthwhile there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

usual fat man taking a dump gag. Thats about it.

He can still entertain a croud , but he has put on alot more weight .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I think he might be X-division material

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

He can still entertain a croud , but he has put on alot more weight .

MORE ???? Christ, he must be massive now so !

He was never the most technical of wrestlers. I thought his best part in WWE was when they had him teamed up with Scotty 2 hotty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

MORE ???? Christ, he must be massive now so !

He was never the most technical of wrestlers. I thought his best part in WWE was when they had him teamed up with Scotty 2 hotty

No way - his best for me, was the feud he had with Val Venis - that splash of the top of the cage to Venis still gives me chills. Then they tried to get Tazz involved but that failed miserably (atleast for me)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

I was standing on the step of the escalator behind rikishi going into the hall of fame ceremony in the hilton new york in 2004. he was morbidly obese back then, his friggin ass was blocking out all the artifical light :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Remember when he knocked down Austin? As if he could even fit in a car!

Ph3n0m wrote: »
    No way - his best for me, was the feud he had with Val Venis - that splash of the top of the cage to Venis still gives me chills. Then they tried to get Tazz involved but that failed miserably (atleast for me)

I remember this too. But i also remember the face on Rikishi when he was up there. He was thinking about filling his thong .

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »

good one, back in 2002 big show and shawn michaels were getting into a limo after an autograph session at WWE new york, big show barely and i mean barely got into the limo, he had to turn sideways, it was hilarious and i have it all on video :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

So he debuted in september so his ass should just have about got there by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

dlofnep wrote: »

He did it for the Rock. He did it for the people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

i would have said, for a big guy that he was relatively agile & had some technical ability. I know he was mostly a gimmick, but he did have some skill for his size too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He's been around quite a while too. He debuted in the Headshrinkers (who were very good I thought at the time) in 1993.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

1992 actually. :)
    You'll find them on Survivor Series there against High Energy (Owen and Koko)

VR!

i liked the headshrinkers alot but some of his singles gimmicks were terrible:

no drugs fatu, lame :rolleyes:
    The sultan, double lame :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    He did it for the Rock. He did it for the people.
    He did it for.... Ahhh shut your mouth you thong wearing fatty!

Yes, I know that Rock promo well. Classic.

Advertisement