Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any more offers based on rechecks??

Options
  • 14-10-2007 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi y'all..

I went up by 5 points in the rechecks so that ive got the minimum points for dentistry in cork and tcd now..it was like 555* in both places in round2

so i got a call from cork, offering me a place there for next year(deferral and all)

but i guess my question is are there going to be more offers or is this going to be the final one? cos im hoping ill get it in tcd...

sorry if it seems like a stupid question..im just really stressed and dont know who to ask!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

but i guess my question is are there going to be more offers or is this going to be the final one?

if your random number was higher than any other person with 555 who got in, then you should get an offer. also, the points may have dropped to 550* after much later rounds. If this is the case, you should definitely get an offer. eg. the 2nd round points for med in tcd were 580* but there are two poeple there with 575 now

Advertisement