Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Wap Or Mms Since Yesterday With Meteor

• 14-10-2007 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

have decided to start new thread as have had no wap or mms from meteor since yesterday afternoon and a very lazy response from meteor, the usual sending of settings and telling me if i switch phone i will need to get settings every time i switch to a different phone. i have tried two meteor sims in 4 different handsets and service is down although meteor still insist they have no reported issues! anyone else having problems with meteor this weekend??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

quick update they(meteor) have said their gprs went wallop around 1am this morning but they hoping to have it working within half an hour-asap! lovely quick and honest response this morning regardless of how soon it is fixed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

if only honesty was the one and only policy from all the networks.

My mms is now working and wasn't since i signed up 4 months ago. They must have fixed whatevr was broken. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

for a while I couldnt send mms. i send one a few days ago to my email address to test and it did send but I never received it. i don't know if its working now or if i can accept incoming mms

grrr meteor mms not working yet again tonight cant send anything over 100kb god eircom musta sold meteor to hutchison :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

foggy_lad wrote: »
    grrr meteor mms not working yet again tonight cant send anything over 100kb god eircom musta sold meteor to hutchison :D

did stuff over 100k work before?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I thought 100KB was the limit ?

++ edit ++
    yes, yes it is.
    http://www.meteor.ie/billpay_calls.html
    Max size per MMS 100kB.
    International MMS is currently unavailable.

have been able to send up to 300kb since last christmas but they have obviously reduced service now or maybe they are reverting to last years awful era without any mms or wap

Advertisement